Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

come on u irons

thought west ham played brilliantly sunday but what must now be worrying for them is that FIFA have now stepped in after claims from the premier league and west ham that they signed tevez on a deal in time for the wigan game.This is against world footballing rules as it was outside the transfer window and if found guilty will almost definatly result in a points deduction of games played with tevez since the fine starting next season or more likely from this season!

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
thought west ham played brilliantly sunday but what must now be worrying for them is that FIFA have now stepped in after claims from the premier league and west ham that they signed tevez on a deal in time for the wigan game.This is against world footballing rules as it was outside the transfer window and if found guilty will almost definatly result in a points deduction of games played with tevez since the fine starting next season or more likely from this season!

FIFA? Don't make me laugh. Those tossers are partly responsible for the balls up in the first place. They made it legal in "some" countries for 3rd Parties to own players, but not in others. e.g. In South America it's ok for a 3rd party to own the registration of a player (in fact it's the norm) but illegal in Europe.

doesnt matter to me now. we stayed up. if they send us down on a points deduction so be it. fck em.

makes me laugh how sheffield utd fella mccabe says is a shame to be relegated in these circumstances blah blah. what circumstances you tossser you got less points then us. not our fault you fcked yourselves and we won 7 of our last 9 games.

greatest escape ever. the joys of bein a hammer. always eventful.

fuk u mccabe you pratt

in all honesty smallsy had it been west ham who got relegated and sheff utd who had tevez under the same circumstances the west ham fans and board would be up in arms.The problem is that the premier league are supposed to protect all the clubs who play in it and they should also discipline clubs when they do wrong.I think everyone knows that west ham in all fairness were lucky to escape a points deduction but now it seems that the one body that could overturn the premier leagues decision are now looking at that particular case

well as i said we have the moral victory cos we stayed up. after the spurs game everyone as good as relegated us. we got based 6-0 by reading 4-0 by charlton 3-0 sheff utd we even lost to watford. but we did it.

as i say if they relegate us now they are twats but so be it. sheff utd will only swap with us the following season.

yeah and warnock chatting sh*t about man u team selection. they absolutely bossed us for 45 mins and we grabbed spawny goal.

enjoy the championship sheff utd.

west ham finish in european places next year