Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Biggleswade Utd Exclusive

Despite the rumour that my legs have gone, i reckon ive got a good few seasons in the tank yet!!

Yet to reach my prime!

New Gaffer might want his own boys in there, so if anyone needs a 25+ goals a season workhorse...............

RobbieO - Would you consider Kentish Town and playing alongside Lee Scott next season, that would be quite a formiddable partnership and you would have 'the great one' coaching you, what do you say.

I agree he would do well alongside the prolific Stuart Reynolds however I still make Lee Scott a far better striker and one of these 'naturals' as is his brother Josh, I gather they could both kick a ball before they could walk.

Originally Posted By: southmidsfan
Robbie - Get yourself over to Ampthill. Fantastic playing surface and you must live in that neck of the woods.

True - i could save a fortune in travel playing for Ampthill.

In all fairness they seem to be doing ok without me!

I'll have to see what Kentish can offer me financially ;-)

Originally Posted By: RobbieO
AWK - Once Dick saw who i was, there is no way he would sign me - ive had a few barnies with him this year playin sundays!!

Haha, he has had a few barnies with his own players as well so I wouldn't worry about that.

RobbieO - Can you PM me your mobile number if you don't mind, our Manager would like to speak to you if you're serious about joining us next season.

At what point are teams allowed to approach players? wink

Clubs may not approach other clubs' non-contract players until 1 June (see FA Rules, downloadable from the FA.com website). Rhodes has clearly therefore made an illegal approach to a Biggleswade United player.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

RobbieO - Can you PM me your mobile number if you don't mind, our Manager would like to speak to you if you're serious about joining us next season.

That is what looks to me as an illegal approach !!!

Robbie - if a registered non-contract player approaches another club "during the playing season", the second club must make a 7 day approach to the first club. The "current season" for this rule ends on 31 May. This obviously explains why the secretary of Kentish Town is the only person to approach you on this forum! Just wait until after 1st June when it's legal!

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
Fact, no approach has been made for any players by Kentish Town, after speaking to the manager, who is on holiday and will not return until the 6th june,nothing will be done about squad matters until then.

affig