Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Biggleswade Utd Exclusive

Originally Posted By: 3praise
yea - which means you would have 20 million fag breaks a day (and no that does not mean go to meet rhodes all the time) and also have years off work for maternity!

3praise - I find it strange that my name always seems to come up even when you're chatting up the Women folk, you seem to have this morbid fascination about me but I think it's probably that you see me more as a threat, I know your lord and master does to go to such lengths to try his utmost to get me banned from the Forum.

Rhodes my old boy i am trying to help you out with the ladies as i hear you need all the help you can get.

As you have said before "all publicity good or bad is still publicity" or words to that effect.

3praise - That reminds me, I've been meaning to tell you that my good lady bumped into Josie in Aldi recently and Josie still confirms that Coles Park is still the same as ever and resembles Tottenham Cemetary half a mile down White Hart Lane, what have you got to say to that. She said everyone was down in the dumps following relegation which doesn't ring true with the laughable statement on the Website which said, and correct me if I'm wrong, 'relegation must be good for the soul'.

Rhodes i know that must be a lie and as our well informed website states everyone was in party mood during the presentation evening, and i can vouch for that as i was there supporting the troops.

Maybe you should listen to facts such as website material over hear say and whispers rhodes.