Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Local player movement

jl

Swifts Captain, Mike Shinn, has gone to Braintree.

http://www2.kemc.co.uk/clients/swifts/index.cfm

• 2 months later...
Originally Posted By: Localfan
All ex- chelmo players are......

Are what? Glad they're no longer ripped to shreds by Clarets on the Sloppybucket?

Wondered when you'd pop up Rick......lol

I had to pop down to casualty and get my sides sewn up after reading that thread on your forum suggesting we'll all go bust if AFCW & Chelmo both get promoted.

That was a dizzy new height of arrogance from the undisputed masters of it.

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick

I had to pop down to casualty and get my sides sewn up after reading that thread on your forum suggesting we'll all go bust if AFCW & Chelmo both get promoted.

I don't feel you ought to take TC's largesse quite so much for granted, Rik....

Originally Posted By: peter foster

Thank you Peter, it does feel that way sometimes, but then again, many give, be it time, expertise, money and or support, and we all feel that sometimes we are taken for granted.

It takes many cogs to keep a non-league football club turning, the loss of one may slow things down but it won't grind to a halt. CCFC have been short of a cog or two in their time have they not.

Originally Posted By: The Town Crier
Originally Posted By: peter foster

Thank you Peter, it does feel that way sometimes, but then again, many give, be it time, expertise, money and or support, and we all feel that sometimes we are taken for granted.

It takes many cogs to keep a non-league football club turning, the loss of one may slow things down but it won't grind to a halt. CCFC have been short of a cog or two in their time have they not.

But this has nothing to do with being in the same league as Chelmsford & AFCW. The point of the post on Soapbox was that without the gate receipts from their visiting fans many clubs would fail. The withdrawl of a benefactor is a far more significant issue, that would also affect Chelmo. P.F. seems to have muddied the waters.