Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Next Season

Rhodes - the reason you've got Sport London e Benfica in your division next season is because the league does monthly fixtures!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
As I said the answer was 'sorry to disappoint you guv, smoke damage' or words to that effect which was an outright lie so what does that tell you about the Club right there.

Football Man - Don't you bother to read posts thoroughly, if you did you will have come across a number on another thread stating categorically that the memorabilia which used to be in the 'boardroom' at Coles Park on matchdays was not burnt in the fire even though the Club's hierarchy regularly make out that it was to wide eyed visitors who are forever enquiring about it such as Biggleswade Town. Anyway I recall you thumbing through it on more than one occasion on Thursday evenings with a nice hot cup of tea in your other hand.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Paula
Originally Posted By: shyboy
why are you resting your case have you got all your old programmes in it?

They're in a carrier bag grin

I thought they were burned in the fire under the stand at Haringey. grin

Fvcking hope not...If they are that old, I will buy them off of him..

Originally Posted By: Horace
Rhodes - the reason you've got Sport London e Benfica in your division next season is because the league does monthly fixtures!

Horace - They're not in our division next season yet.

.... even though the Club's hierarchy regularly make out that it was to wide eyed visitors who are forever enquiring about it such as Biggleswade Town.

We were only enquiring about the bonfire in a corner of the ground. A few kids were warming marshmallows on sticks around it.
So not a total waste of the stuff then.

Just want to say thankyou to everyone concerned for their messages and the phone calls regarding my new 'base'

Well its sorted now - signed up a few hours ago.

Should be coming over on a permanent basis mid July.

In the mean time i'll be visiting as much as possible. Just need accomodation now.

Cant wait to meet you all soon.

Paula, cant get hold of you. If you are reading this then turn your phone on - don't email me as i'm at a friends. Will be home tomorrow night.

Originally Posted By: Horace

Horace - They're not in our division next season yet.

Oh yes they are bar the shouting... they won their league and are in the provisional Div 1 to be voted at the AGM. Like yourselves, they just need a majority vote.

Still isnt an excuse for not being able to put out a full seasons fixture list Rhodes me old mucker.

Our league has teams competing in Surrey, Middlesex, London, Sussex, Kent and Berks & Bucks county competitions yet still manage to do this simple task.

I stick by my first statement - Two Bob Pub League!!!

Originally Posted By: bushalump
Paula, cant get hold of you.

Bushalump - I know you are still wet behind the ears having just stepped off the ferry in Fishguard Harbour or Stranraer but you shouldn't really be saying things like this on here as certain people will have a field day.

Bushalump - I know you are still wet behind the ears having just stepped off the ferry in Fishguard Harbour or Stranraer but you shouldn't really be saying things like this on here as certain people will have a field day.

As usual only a partial quote by rhodes to try and create a false interpretation.

Actually Rhodes he flies into Stanstead or Luton (depending whats available at the time)

Originally Posted By: Lato
As usual only a partial quote by rhodes to try and create a false interpretation.

Lato - What partial quote, I simply assumed that Bushalump would be getting the ferry over from Ireland that's all. He will certainly land on his feet by the sounds of it with Paula waiting for him with open arms.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Lato - What partial quote, I simply assumed that Bushalump will certainly land on Paula, waiting for him.

What are you trying to say Lato ?