Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is Browndog?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Put it this way, I was more than damp!

EEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I just brought up a bit of sick!

BTW, I've met Paula several times - but never felt the need to exchange bodily fluids. (No personal sleight, but it's football only on match day!)

Originally Posted By: Wader

BTW, I've met Paula several times - but never felt the need to exchange bodily fluids. (No personal sleight, but it's football only on match day!)

That's confirmed to me who you are!

Originally Posted By: Wader

Gosh! He calls himself 'Wader' and doesn't like getting wet! Good job us gals can multi-task grin

Originally Posted By: browndog
You got blown out by Rhodes ouch!!!!

Browndog - To be honest that's a little misleading and doesn't suggest for one minute that I'm a Bradd Pitt or a Julio Inglesias. Admitedly Paula was like a dog on heat around that time and I may have led her on however she's a lot older and wiser now and has a steady boyfriend.