Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Football Man - Lato has made a good and comprehensive point which says it all, I didn't feel that a reply was necessary just for the sake of it.

Football Man - Lato didn't call for an apology and didn't suggest that one was necessary so why would I give one.

Paula - What would the apology actually be for, if I had crossed the line, as you said I did in no uncertain terms the other day, then Lato would have told me so in his usual unique style.

Paula - Well I hate to say this but you said it.

rhodes is actually right I didn't call for an apology as I thought he might have realised of his own accord he had veered into dodgy material for a post.

Football Man - You hate to be proved wrong don't you, your heart must have sank when I started posting on this Forum in June last year as you knew that your game was up and the comfort zone you had been in for three years since 27 June 2003 was no more.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
What are you talking about?

Don't give me that, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

rhodes I don't know what you are talking about here unless you are alluding to your impeding coronation as board moderator and formal ostracization of Footballman.

Lato, I'd be interested to find out about the "comfort zone" I was allegedly in for three years. If that doesn't solve it, I'll have to work out how I've been "proved wrong" another way. My guess is that he's been in RhodesWorld a little too long today and is suffering from some sort of over-exposure.

Football Man - There is nothing sinister here so don't worry, all I'm saying is that you never like to be proved wrong and always like to have the final word however since I came onto the scene a year ago you haven't had it all your own way as you have been used to and are no longer in your little comfort zone with everyone agreeing with you and slapping you on the back.