Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

so have you been looking back at posts before you joined then rhodes?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Football Man
I'd be interested to find out about the "comfort zone" I was allegedly in for three years

Football Man - Just to dot i's and cross t's, I know you better than you know yourself and you like to have things all your own way hence the comfort zone comment. When someone comes along to question you and throw a spanner in the works of 'your World' that's when you get twitchy and start sweating buckets which never, or very rarely, happened in the first three years of you posting on this Forum.

So you don't deny it then.

Still not completely sure what you're on about so difficult to confirm or deny.

I think you know exactly what I'm on about but are just playing Mr Innocent which you're good at.

All I can work out is that you seem to be criticising me just because I happened to find this forum three years before you did. Still, it would take one hell of a shrink to fully understand what goes on in your mind so there's no point in me wasting any more time on it.

Not quite sure how you can claim to know me better than I know myself as we've probably only met about a dozen times (all very brief meetings at football matches) but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

This would be a good point to rest your case as I'm sure it would only get more confusing from here.

All I can work out is that you seem to be criticising me just because I happened to find this forum three years before you did.

No that's not the case at all as I only became interested in this Forum when Ian finally created the SSML element of it a year ago and barely knew it existed before that.