Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Urchin

tragic events in portugal...

staines,agree with everything you say.

Rhodes,you must be on some sort of wind up.

If every parent knew they would be banged up for 15 years for neglecting their children in such a way the country would be in a damn site better state than it is now

The maccanns are greatly responsible for their daughters dissapearance and possible death even if they were not the ones who abducted her

Originally Posted By: Staines Rebel
Mid 40's Rhodes and yes I do have issues with parents who do not take responsibility for their children - if they cant take responsibility then dont have kids, they are not fashion accessories or the means to get a council flat!!!

Staines Rebel - Are you sure you're not another name that Mrs Keeps posts under, your comment above is a bit of a giveaway

Staines Rebel - If you are not Mrs Keeps you are only succeeding in playing into her hands.

Okay but why does he have such a strong opinion about the McCann's, I thought you were bad.

people have strong opinions about the mcCanns because they have neglected their children and paid a high price for it,in the mean time they left their other kids so they could fulfill a lifetime ambition to meet the fecking pope.Religion is important to some people but when you have just had one child abducted surely it must be more important to ensure that your other kids are with you in a difficult time.

The people of portugal,a usually well thought of nation with morals(apart from where they cheat at football) couldn't believe this and they are probably as a nation ten times more religious than the mccanns

I think this unfortunate couple has paid a very high price for their poor judgement. We don't know them or what they are feeling ... but I would bet they will be regretting it every day for the rest of their lives.

Cousins wife comes from Funchal and said at the time that had they been Portuguese they would have been charged with neglect straight away - I reckon had they been of a lower 'social standing' they would still have been charged!

The RSPCA have powers to stop people keeping animals when they are proven to be guilty of neglect but we still have idiots making excuses for people who neglect their children - God help the children belonging to those idiots doh

Rhodes - do you have children?

Mrs Keeps - Yes I do but you knew that, I thought you were at the pub

So Rhodes you have children - and you being a parent you can not see what the McCanns have done is wrong - I feel sorry for your children.

Rhodes if you still think me & Mrs Keeps are the same person so be it in your little world - but as UM stated I have been around for years and am based on the western side of London.

Keep taking the pills Rhodes - maybe one day they will start working!

Staines Rebel - I'm curious to know why you feel so strongly about this and you continue with your vicious witch hunt even though Kate and Gerry have already paid the ultimate price. They went on holiday to Portugal never imagining in a million years what lay instore for them in a sleepy resort far from the madding crowd and thought, naively but innocently, that their children would be perfectly safe asleep in their hotel room whilst they went for a meal less than a stones throw away.

Anyway I note that you have conveniently failed to comment on the fact that the Tapas 7 also left their children unattended on that fateful night so surely they are equally to blame as the McCann's who sadly drew the short straw, it could have happened to any of them.

Yes the tapas 7 should ALL be prosecuted as they all were negligent and left their children and as such this contributed to the "disapearance" of Maddie.

Why do I continue with this? as I dont want any other children "dissapearing" due to their incompetant parents neglecting them!

Rhodes why do you think the McCanns are so innocent?

By the way Rhodes get your facts correct - they were not in a hotel with staff around to monitor the children they were in an appartment on their own with Maddie being the oldest at 4? years old and 2 younger children right next to the road where anyone could have access.

How old were your children when you left them "home alone"?

This is a sad and emotive topic. I feel so sorry for any parents who lose a child, whether in this way, or when there is an accident or when the child just "wanders off" for a second. These parents were not bad or cruel people, they made a real error of judgement and it has cost them their child's life, in all probability. Let's not judge them too harshly as they have suffered enough, I am sure.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Let's not judge them too harshly as they have suffered enough, I am sure.

Hopefully Staines Rebel will take note but somehow I doubt it

Rhodes why do you think the McCanns are so innocent?
How old were your children when you left them "home alone"?

Staines Rebel - The McCann's are God faring people, I think you need to sit down and carefully read the article in the link below and then you will hopefully change your mind about Kate, although I'm not holding my breath as your mind seems made up.
Strangely enough the article goes on to answer your second question too where it says that many of us have left our children in situations which (with hindsight) could have been disastrous and it's only the grace of God which saved us from what was surely a one in a million tragedy. That's exactly what it was, a one in a million tragedy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/article-488191

So you take the Daily Mail as your source of information - not that the Mail has ever had a narrow view on the world - remember, when has the truth ever got in the way of selling papers!

Rhodes you seem very concerned about how the McCanns feel - Remember it was Maddie who was abducted/killed!

And what has "God faring" got to do with good parenting? - I thought the McCanns were good Catholics and does not Rome preach the sanctaty of life? so what have they got out of their religion for there family (less Maddie) other than having the chance to meet the pope!

Lets just hope YOUR child is not the one in a million Rhodes!!!

One final question which I will ask and answer myself - What would have happened if the McCanns had kept a proper eye on there 3 children? - Well Maddie would be looking forward to the summer holidays as the school year ends and she and her other 2 siblings would be living the lives of a normal family - however that will never be the case due to their parents failings!

P.S.

Maddie paid the price of here parents neglect.

The McCanns are not the victims - Maddie was the Victim!