Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tragic events in portugal...

Originally Posted By: pabird
if they are guilty then they should burn in hell for eternity

Yes agreed but surely that's completely unlikely, my money is still on Robert Murat

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Bitch
Gosh i dislike salacious reporting!

Bitch - You're very well educated on the quiet aren't you and I've noticed you always construct your posts carefully, far more so than the likes of Paula and Kattyann.

angry

You're at it again Rhodes!!
I could give you a run for your money anyday!!
P Doyle (IRRV AAT)

From the beginning they did not display what most of us would recognise as "natural grief". How many of us would go flying off round the world giving press conferences and gaining an audience with the pope within days of our child going missing? For that matter who would want a movie made on the subject less than a year after the event?

Their behaviour has always been questionable.

Originally Posted By: Halifax Lass

Their behaviour has always been questionable

You sound like the Portuguese Police who have behaved and acted appallingly, and like bumbling buffoons, from day one, they and they alone are responsible for the McCanns behaviour being questioned and for the fundraising grinding to a halt. As for a movie being made on the subject I think you'll find the McCann's have never even entertained the idea.

Bitch - Agreed, thanks. I hope Halifax Lass will take note.

Originally Posted By: Halifax Lass

As for you Rhodes.... I suggest you don't hold your breath!!
bootyshake

Halifax Lass - What about the photo fit that was in the papers a couple of days ago of an unkept looking male who was seen leaving the scene around the time in question carrying a small child

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
they are clutching at straws rhodes,half of portugal look like that bloke and thats just the women!

Urchin Mentalist - Actually I don't disagree with that whereas the Spanish women can be just the opposite which seems strange, take Penelope Cruse for example, Tom Cruise knew which side his bread was buttered on!