Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
GazzaBTFC

TOP FIVE IN THE LEAGUE

Having looked at the league table today, couldn't we change the name of the Ryman league to the Essex and Ryman League. Or how about the Ryman and Essex League.<BR>Or, the Essex and Ryman Friends League.<BR>(hee, hee).<P>(Gotta stop having late nights with that very special friend "Mr. Spliff" after a game).

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>couldn't we change the name of the Ryman league to the Essex and Ryman League. Or how about the Ryman and Essex League.<BR>Or, the Essex and Ryman Friends League.<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How about we change the name of this board to the "Essex or thereabouts forum" since about 95% of posts come from Essex? wink.gif" border="0<P>------------------------------------<BR><A HREF="http://www.hendonfc.net" TARGET=_blank>Greensnet - The official site from Hendon FC</A>

I don't know Hendonboy, after a couple of sessions on here, I find myself becoming more Essex.<P>Since reading the forum I have bought a Ford Capri and stone clad my home.<P>The site was started by Essex boys and I think slowly but surely the rest will join in. I mean we do already see a fair bit from Gravesend and Shots. I do try and keep the Bucks end up of things, but without Aylesbury or Marlow, it's just not the same.

I was considering welding the doors shut, so you can only get in it 'Dukes of Hazard' style...<P>Do you know a place where I can get a musical horn to the tune 'Do you really like it'?<P>Steve 'I own a Micra really' P

Officially, Heybridge aren't classed as a team, they are classed as a disaster. 7-0 to the Yellows and we should have had more!