Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfer Rumours

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I assume he will be staying in Kilburn or Camden Town.

Certainly not Cecil! We don't want him catching some hideous disease. Anyway, that would be too far to travel to his new footballing home.

Originally Posted By: Paula
Rhodes, think the answer to that is NO!!! Fed up with your insults

Paula - No offence intended, I just assumed that would be the case. Where will he be staying then out of curiosity.

Originally Posted By: Paula
Rhodes, think the answer to that is NO!!! Fed up with your insults

Paula - No offence intended, I just assumed that would be the case. Where will he be staying then out of curiosity.

Why did you think that then rhodesy?

Spidermanor - Once again I don't understand the post, what did I think of what.

Well isn't that where all Irish people make a bee line for when they come over from the Emerald Isle.

Spidermanor - Paula hasn't actually told me where Bushalump will be laying his hat so I can only assume that it's Kilburn or Camden Town, she must know. Anyway why aren't you watching Estonia v England, what's the score at the moment and more importantly do you know the Andorra v Israel result.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Ahh I see, you're back to your jealousy fueled racial stereotyping are you, I'm sure Ian will be interested in your continuing flouting of the forums abuse rules.

clip Rods, seeing Spidermanor mention Ian has reminded me to ask you whether he has responded to you yet? He's been back quite a while now yet I still don't see that magical moderator symbol by your name. Maybe it's because you're not a member of FoRM? grin

Ian - I have sent you a number of PM's but have never received a response, I assume that you check your PM 'in box' from time to time.

Again why the assumption on Kilburn or Camden, oh yes you admitted earlier its just based on the fact you've seen a couple of irishman living there already. As I said racial stereotyping to add to your comments that he 'must be called fergal' and your tremendously insulting comments about the lifestyle of a place you've never been to. For the record I have been to Waterford ( its where my family come from after all), its on the south Coast and it has an extremely vibrant and busy tourist industry.

As for the rest of your drivel, Yes I am England are three nil up (Cole, Crouch & Owen), I can multi task you know.

And finally no I've no idea about Andorra and Israel as they are both poor teams with whom I've no interest in.

Football Man - No, I have now resorted to trying to make contact with him through various threads as he never seems to respond to his PM's, I am still convinced that he will agree to making me a moderator in the near future and must know full well that I will do a good job leaving no stone unturned and going that extra mile.

Football Man - No, I have now resorted to trying to make contact with him through various threads as he never seems to respond to his PM's, I am still convinced that he will agree to making me a moderator in the near future and must know full well that I will do a good job leaving no stone unturned and going that extra mile.

Hee,hee,ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee!

You do realised that he's e:mailed everyone asking for moderators, but STILL hasn't responded to you! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I think spidermanor is trying to impersonate Tiger007 but he's not doing a very good job. Perhaps Uncle Urchin will put in a word for me then, I gather he's mates with Ian and I'm sure has a lot of influence.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
And finally no I've no idea about Andorra and Israel as they are both poor teams with whom I've no interest in.

Spidermanor - Just for your information Israel won 2-0 although I'm sure you already knew that didn't you but didn't want to say, this is possibly because Toto Temile had another blinder and scored although this is only an educated guess at present.

Nope didn't know, as I'm not interested neither of those teams is going to qualify, the more important result was the 0-0 draw between Russia & Croatia.

If you want to know the scorers in the minnows cup final try the bbc website.

Football Man - That's where you're wrong (again). The Israel centre forward, namely Toto Temile, is the young son of Clement Temile the high profile Kentish Town Head Coach, therefore it is very much relevant to the SSML particularly in relation to the World publicity both of them are bringing to the League such as articles in the Daily Mirror, the Times and When Saturday Comes (WSC) magazine.