Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NeutralFan - Not at all, so will you be getting all dressed up then to go out on the town when Bushalump comes over, answer truthfully.

Rhodes.. I've even had a drink with you so I can't see it being a problem with anyone else!!

Yes but the mountain came to Mohammed at Lowfield didn't it.

Get Coup out, we'll be able to spend our lottery winnings!

Rhodesy, when you've spent an evening in my company you can make that assumption, not before old chap.

We all know your jealous, but I'd also be very careful with your comments about Bushalump you are getting very near the knuckle with your racial stereotyping.

Covent garden is fine by me, as I work down by Bank.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Covent garden is fine by me, as I work down by Bank.

You say that but I'm willing to put down a wad of cash that nobody, apart from Paula, will give him the time of day and bother meeting up for an evening, I have nothing against Bushalump as he seems a decent sort but very wet behind the ears by the sounds of it.

Well you would be now, now you know there is money on offer, I may have to stipulate that five members (excluding Paula and Bushalump himself) attend a night out with Bushalump at an agreed venue, so you will need to find four others. If you think you can pull that one off then I will put £50 on the table.