Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Biggleswade United - Robbie'O??

Paulb - Thanks for your interest, it was 2-2 and probably the best game of the entire SSML season in all three divisions, there is a separate thread for it on here somewhere which I'm surprised you don't recollect.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Paulb - Thanks for your interest, it was 2-2 and probably the best game of the entire SSML season in all three divisions, there is a separate thread for it on here somewhere which I'm surprised you don't recollect.

Silly sod! How can you possibly know how good any of the games were that you DIDN'T see? (for example, the 400 or so Premier Division games?)

Paulb - Well here it is, the famous thread that will tell you all you need to know but don't take my word for it, ask any of the Goldsdown Road faithful to confirm that this was their toughest game of the season:

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/949937/page/15/fpart/1

Starts off with some sarcastic comments, that you probably mistook as people actually giving a toss about that game. Few posts on the build up to the game, few posts aftre the game then to a bit of slapstick humour, flirting and then I realised what a kent I was for looking at it!!!!

Having spoken to the Goldsdown Rd faithful they have confirmed that their toughest game of the season was the inter club match they held prior to the season, probably confirmed by the ease with which they won the league.

Two Bob Pub League

Paulb - I really think you are being a little harsh calling it a two bob pub league as that is certainly not the case, the best team we played all season was Cranfield United who finished bottom of the table so what does that tell you. Why don't you come down to the Copthall Stadium next season to watch one of our games and I'm sure you will be forced to eat your words.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
...the best team we played all season was Cranfield United who finished bottom of the table so what does that tell you.

Matches against bottom of the table clubs always have the potential to produce such battles. Ask Gavin about his teams League games against Bigg Town last season.