Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

When do the FA Cup and VASE draws take place?

I'd like to see KTFC draw one of the Prem SSML sides at Copthall..

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
Early July normally. I'd be happy with Romford v Kentish Town. You playing again next season?

Hopefully if the knee can get through pre season! Fingers crossed.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I'd like to see KTFC draw one of the Prem SSML sides at Copthall..

Yes Cockfosters perhaps!
3praise - Thanks for saving me the trouble of e-mailing Sergeant Hawthorne, I recall 'we' lost 2-1 to Romford in the London Senior Cup and were unlucky, how come you didn't go.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
Who says i didnt go? and you dont "recall" the score as you wasnt there!

3praise - The reason I assumed you didn't go was because you asked what competition it was in, if you come back on here now and say that you went then it is going to make you the biggest laughing stock in history and I for one won't let you forget it as it will tell me everything I need to know.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
if you knew who 3praise actually was, you'd understand why he would have been there and may not have been sure what the comp was.

Spidermanor - I'm sorry but if he was a true Haringey Borough fan as he claims to be then he would know which competition his team were playing in that night whether he was there or not, it would be even more unforgiveable if he travelled all the way over to the delights of Romford and still didn't know although to be fair I doubt 'Sugar' knew either.

You so obviously don't know who 3Praise is! Clues have been given before, but they were too subtle for you - which members of a club are always at the game, but don't always take note of what competition is being played?