Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blue Square premier map

Hi, I've updated last seasons Conference map on Harriers Online to reflect the changes for next season.

A new name and the new teams added but it still has the use-ability that you get with the Windows Live applet.

http://tinyurl.com/33y6ky

Feel free to bookmark it, sticky it on here or use it on your own websites. Please let me know if you find anything wrong.

Thanks..Phil...

www.harriers-online.co.uk

A good point. There is usually some surprise or sting in the tail at this annual event. But in the meantime a very impressive map from our friend at Kidderminster, aka non-league football's culinary highlight.

Originally Posted By: kmj
Newark? Oh right. A town and station on the Kings Cross to Edinburgh line between Peterborough and Doncaster. After all these years you have just been pretending to live in the USA!

Damn, you have found me out! laugh
For some funny reason there is a Newark, Noo Joisey, as well, and they have an airport!! wink

We told you that you had jumped the gun (or at least the Conference agm).

Why is it that the map gives prominence to number 11 (Grays) and not the earlier number 7 (Ebbsfleet)? At present we are completely obscured by our Essex rivals.