Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO: NeutralFan

Originally Posted By: Paula
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I'm not sure he will be so interested....

He could enter the competition with his man boobs and win a holiday to Jamaica.

Rhodes, dont open that link in the libary or internet cafe - you'll get the onlookers talking mate wink

dont go down that Rhode !

Originally Posted By: paulb
Feck Off Rhodes tell Ian what about Browndog, you are becoming an even bigger twat than I thought possible.

Paulb - Browndog asked The Spurs Fan if he wanted to mascarade as a Harefield United fan and this was what I was objecting to, I have simply run his suggestion by Ian to get his take that's all as I think Ian will frown on such a practice.

How do we choose the football teams we support rhodes?

For some of us, its historical, our family supported a club so we do likewise. Also the opposite our family support a club so we support their rivals.

For some its geography, an empathy with a home town or area of a city/town.

For others it might be because we like a particular player. For others it might just be because we like the name of a team or the fact they play in a certain colour combination or even that they are so bad that we support them out of pity.

However people can also support teams because they happen to stumble across them or even that they have been asked to come and watch a game.

I can't see anything wrong with browndogs question to Spurs Fan so why once again do you decide in your usual heavy handed way that this is not allowed and go 'running to teacher'. I have a question for you in that if you are such a BIG Haringey Borough fan why did you decamp to one of their potential local rivals? You may well have had greviences with some people at HBFC but why not just walk away. Surely your actions are similar to what could potentially happen to SpursFan should he accept BrownDogs offer to take in a game at Preston Park (though as a Manor fan I can't see why anyone would wish to do that!).

I am more convinced than ever rhodes that you now bask in your own glory and deliberately say provacative things in posts to cause a reaction and keep you at the centre of attention because you crave it soooooo much.

Lato - Another fascinating post and I applaud you for it however there are a couple of inaccuracies which I would like to put you straight on. After I left Haringey I 'decamped', as you put it, to Kentish Town because they approached me and I accepted, it's as simple as that. I don't understand the bit about just walking away from Coles Park as I have done so and with my head held high, I don't have any grieviences other than I strongly feel that their Chairman is well past his sell by date and should step down to let somebody else take control, ie someone who knows what they are doing in order to progress the Club. Lastly as I have told you before, I don't bask in my own glory, that's absolute nonsense and anyway, what glory is that.