Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
cantos

The Paula Appreciation Thread

I do not believe that Paula has been appreciated enough.

Yes Paula is the poor mans Brigitte Nielsson,but she deserves to be appreciated more than she has been.

Fleety, thank you for drawing my attention to this. I'm beginning to fear there is no hope for him. My diagnosis is terminal ficklewomanpleaser. Something will drop off before long:)

How can anyone one be a poor mans Bridgite Nielsson? shocked Clearly he is delusional. In my considered opinion i'm going to have to have him put down. smile

My mistake, not a mis-diagnosis but my latin isn't very good.

Should have read ficklethinkshesawomanpleaserbutfailswithgreed. What do you think we should do with him?

Much better diagnosis. I can't fault you, because my latin isn't up to par either.

I think we should take him for a long drive into the country and see if he can find his way home. If he can, then we will have do decide what to do. I have a few thoughts that involve duct tape and running water.

Wow.. a cat fight over cantos. I never thought I would see the day!

I wouldn't call it nice. I was thinking more along the lines of a fire hose. Those are painful! We could do that or tape him down and have a drip streaming down between his eyes for several hours.

Moo, i'm non competitive. Like Paula i don't feel appreciated by Cantos, so alas, i have to let that dream go..... bigcry

You know what this means? You are the lucky one that gets him! grin