Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

the rhodes appreciation thread

been taking down a few particulars and have worked out that if we remove all rhodes related posts.. this forum reduces in content by 85%....

in other words without rhodsey there is no forum worth posting on....

I therefore nominate rhodsey as the best pi55 taker and winder upper on the whole of FF.....

Ian-w...an award is required please...paula will sponsor it... grin

I have to say that this is all a bit overwhelming and I feel a little embarrassed by the publicity created by Uncle Urchin, as you all know I like to play things low key and keep a low profile. Regarding my postings it's only because I'm nearly always on a computer 24/7 chasing funding opportunities for the Club so it's quite easy to log on and post, I can easily take or leave the Forum and can walk away tomorrow if need be, all contributions to the Kentish Town City Farm.

Rhodes, your humility is just one of the things i appreciate you for. I too have had an appreciation thread started for me by Cantos. I felt very embarrassed as i'm sure there are far more worthy out there than me. However, on 2nd thoughts i went along with it and feel like i'm on 'This Is Your Life' And will go along with it for the honour i deserve grin Did you see the show on Simon Cowell? In particular the Ricky Gervais contribution? biglaugh

Yes I saw This Is Your life but only about half an hour of it, what are you saying, are you suggesting that Trevor MacDonald might turn up at the Copthall Stadium in August with his red book. If we are playing Haringey Borough at the time he certainly won't get in without a ticket!

Trevor MacDonald would get an 84 page programme of Hello magazine proportions thrown in and a free cup of tea at half time like everyone else.