Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Sally James Appreciation Thread

It's a mystery...how anyone found Toyah attractive, think about it

• 2 years later...

So who still fantasises about Sally James from when they were in their early teens, I'm certainly not afraid or embarrassed to hold my hands up

So who still fantasises about Sally James from when they were in their early teens, I'm certainly not afraid or embarrassed to hold my hands up

Holy F**k Rhodesy, get a life old son. How bored can you be during the World Cup when England are still in it????

BTW. It's HT Germany v Ghana.

Edited by Hookey

Big J R - I made a post on this thread yesterday but it doesn't seem to have been allowed for some unknown reason, Sally James was certainly the Fearne Cotton of her day wasn't she!

She lived in Surbiton for a while, and I'd occasionally see her walking down The Brighton Road when I worked there.

I can still feel the tension in the groin region. She had thighs to die for, especially when wearing a shortish skirt and thigh boots !

(Must get off to get a rub down with a damp copy of 'Sporting Life' !)

• 2 months later...

I can still feel the tension in the groin region. She had thighs to die for, especially when wearing a shortish skirt and thigh boots !

Big JR - I'll be interested to know whether Loosely felt the same way as he is around the same age as us and the early to mid 70's must have been the best years of his life too

• 1 year later...

I thought Sally James might have been an outside contender for Strictly Come Dancing and according to her website she would have loved to do it, there's always next year or maybe Dancing On Ice this winter:

http://sally-james.com/your-mail/20110531

I thought Sally James might have been an outside contender for Strictly Come Dancing and according to her website she would have loved to do it, there's always next year or maybe Dancing On Ice this winter:

http://sally-james.c...r-mail/20110531

Oh Dear. I've become all hot and bothered again. It's really not safe at my age !

Big JR – I don’t know whether you saw it or not but earlier this year Sally was on one of these day time tv antique shows with her husband where they played against another couple which happened to be Keith Chegwin and someone else. Anyway Sally still looked the real deal, I noticed that she wore glasses for reading but apart from that she has barely aged at all whereas her husband looked his age and she has clearly stayed loyal to him knowing she is still one of the most lusted after women on the planet and could easily get ‘a toy boy’, he must be one of the luckiest guy alive today

Big JR – I don’t know whether you saw it or not but earlier this year Sally was on one of these day time tv antique shows with her husband where they played against another couple which happened to be Keith Chegwin and someone else. Anyway Sally still looked the real deal, I noticed that she wore glasses for reading but apart from that she has barely aged at all whereas her husband looked his age and she has clearly stayed loyal to him knowing she is still one of the most lusted after women on the planet and could easily get ‘a toy boy’, he must be one of the luckiest guy alive today

I think that was probably 'Bargain Hunt', and it was probably a repeat, as I seem to remember seeing it some time ago.

I did recently see her being interviewed about 'Tiswaz', and, as you say, age has treated her incredibly well, and YES, I would definitely.......

Edited by Big J R

• 3 weeks later...

Big JR - Strangely enough I wouldn't like to be in Sally's husband's shoes for all the tea in China as he must constantly be asking the burning question 'why me' when she can have her pick of any man on the planet.

• 9 months later...

I see that Sally James has been doing a bit of guest speaking in her spare time which suits her business and family commitments, she must be able to name her price as she would guarantee a sell out dinner or event anywhere in the Country:

http://www.tmcentertainment.co.uk/speaker-index.html?speakerid=657&speakertypeid=12

It's a mystery...how anyone found Toyah attractive, think about it

Toyah's ok, I met her in Bourton-in-the-Water a few years back when she was doing an open day with Brum (remember the little toy car who had loads of adventures?)

She's a very beautiful and charming lady, though she's never been afraid to be different. Did you know that she's lucky to even be alive, let alone to be a singer/television personality?

'Toyah was born with a twisted spine, clawed feet, a clubbed right foot, one leg two inches shorter than the other and no hip sockets. Because of this she endured years of painful operations and physiotherapy.[7] Her physical condition was a cause of difficult times at school. "When I was bullied at school, it was coz of my character. I was a weak child, I was incredibly small. I had a speech impediment, I was the perfect bait for bullying. My dad took me out the back and taught how to punch the hell out of someone and from then on I was never bullied again", Toyah recalled.[8]' (Taken from Wikipedia)

Very interesting, yes I gather she is a very pleasant woman, you don't mention Sally James though or does the thought of her bring you out in palpitations

I'm only 26 Rhodes, but if I'd have to go for an older lady it'd be Julia Bradbury or the charming Carol Vorderman who I met recently at York.

Now, Rachel Riley.... mmmm!

Kim Wilde. Says it all. I rest my case.

Loosely - Yes I can just picture you alone in your bedroom at home in the early 80's!