Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UP YOUR ARGIE...

was the sun headline 25 years ago when maggie sunk the belgrano..

RACIST IN PEACE was their headline today refering to bernard manning...

double standards or what..?

I first met bernard at the CIS building in manchester in 1974 at a big charity do....I was unfortunately guilty of talking to a tart that I was trying to de-nicker whilst he was on stage and he wiped the floor with me big style.....and I mean funny big style...the clothes....the barnet....the tart....I cringed.

we met in the sponsors lounge later and he came and poured me a glass of champers....aplogised if he had upset me and I'll never forget the words...

listen son its just a game and its all about raising money for the kids....does it really matter who gets it in the gags...

and he was right...the greater good prevailed with bernard and he knew that he had a large attentative audience and that deep down inside... although they wouldn't admit it to their peers....they loved it all...

RIP bigman...we know what you stood for and what you did...every penny outside of the embassy club went to charities and that ran into many millions...

The Sun is well known for it's double standards fellas...

I mean what other papers would want to out all these dirty old men on page one, only for "Angie (16) from Chipping Norton" to be laid bare, bristols slightly to the left on page three?

It makes no sense to me, I say scrap page one and be done with it!!!!! smile

To quote the Dagenham Cowboy:

"Those braying voices on the right of the house

are echoed down the street of shame,

Where politics mix with bingo & tits

in a strictly money & nunbers game,

and they offer you a feature of

stockings and suspenders,

next to a call for stiffer penalties

for sex offenders,

..."

Says it all really.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Atleast we can see the difference and can discuss it. Blurry papers and their sensationalism and lewdness and double standards....

I'm still waiting for the call to get my tits out on page 3 grin

and excellent ones they are as well m'lady...to good for page three...loaded would be more appropriate... grin