Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Back to the thread on promotion - I seem to recall last season , the Basildon Echo newspaper mentioning that Concord Rangers had applied for Ryman for 2003-2004 but there has not been anything more said on that subject which is very interesting as they seem to have won about half a dozen games on the trot recently - are they going to be the dark horses of the Senior League this season and shock both Enfield Town and Ilford into missing out on promotion places ?

Quote:
I've only been to one Ilford game and one Ilford youth game. As far as i know that is all that matthew has been to.

Orient are away at Lincoln on saturday, so we'll be at the Ilford game. Who else is going?

Hopefully, there's going to be at least 150 'Townies' there.

Does anyone know if we still have to use the pub across the road from the ground, or have Ilford now got a clubhouse/bar of their own?

A fairly tall slim girl with glasses, blonde hair and wearing a pale fawn coat.

If that wasn't you must have been someone else.

What did you think of the game and do you think that it was reasonable of CJ Emanual to stamp on Graham Hall's head?