Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

the f a cup. draw.

The Slayer

As i favour a merger,i'm hardly distancing myself.We set up Town in order maintain, emulate and preserve the spirit that Enfield Football club had during the Southbury Rd years.You no doubt stayed with EFC to achieve the same goal.As such,we have more in common,than we have that devides us.

Originally Posted By: BladeRunner
Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Originally Posted By: Gazza
Fully appreciate your point, however none of the debts were incurred by the present regime, so I believe & yes I know they knew what they were taking on but without their's or someones intervention the club would have died.

So exactly what does not letting the club participate achieve?

The present regime will still be using the name of Enfield and will, I presume, still be claiming the history of that once great club. why are they using the name Enfield? They don't play there. If the directors wanted to form a new club then why not call it Ware Athletic and create some rivalry with Ware FC. Surely that would be in keeping with the area in which they play. This whole thing is a farce. EFC still exist, minus their debts and have only dropped one level to a level they were playing at only a couple of seasons ago. The likelyhood is that they will gain promotion back to the Ryman league in the next couple of seasons using the name Enfield FC. Now someone tell me that is fair and just!
Your quite a sad little man arent you Mr Happy ,Last week you ranted about a 10 point deduction ,When Steve reads pitiful dross like this its no wonder he wants nothing to do with people like you . It wont change until people like you get off your ego trip ,Like I said before most town fans I have no problem with Just stirrers like you and Steph .

As I have said I have no probelm with EFC fans. I do have a problem when directors of any business use a dodgy company law to get rid of their debts. I hhave previusly worked for a guy who did it twice and ripped of his creditors. I went into business on my own and vowed that I would never trade insolvent. so, no, I am not a sad little man I clearly have better morales than many other in business.

Originally Posted By: football fanatic

Of course it's still our history you must be off your rocker to think it's not. Same people, same fans, same ground. And it's the same team! If it was the only way to make a clean start for the club, to put a number in the name..it's still the same to me.

I think I'd feel more comfortable with this statement if 'liabilities' had been included. As its written it smacks of wanting it both ways.

How typical of you Mr Crappy ,You never cease to amaze me with your usual Cliquey bile , Just remember my old son thats there's 90 mins in a game of football & remember that old footie saying WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND . NOBHEAD.

Yeh that was unfortunate , But I got a new one now mate .I got back the one them yobs nicked when Tarquin was parked at the traffic lights ,The cheeky gits opened the back door and legged it with my laptop . It showed up a bethenal green nick but it didn't work too well after that . Nice to see you being dplomatic Lovely Stuff ,I was Suprised . Not like Mr Crappy eh mate what a doughnut .

Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
How typical of you Mr Crappy ,You never cease to amaze me with your usual Cliquey bile , Just remember my old son thats there's 90 mins in a game of football & remember that old footie saying WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND . NOBHEAD.

You really are a first class ar$ehole MFM. You clearly have little or no concept of my point. Seeing as you are a raving leftie, I am surprised that you would condone any businessman writing off a company's debts and carrying on as though nothing has happened.

ETFC are at home to AFC Hayes in the prelim round of the FA Cup and Aylesbury United in the Trophy as previously stated - according to another 10 minutes ago.

I could not find EFC in the Cup or the Vase draws which is a pity.

Originally Posted By: Jim Cunneen
ETFC are at home to AFC Hayes in the prelim round of the FA Cup and Aylesbury United in the Trophy as previously stated - according to another 10 minutes ago.

I could not find EFC in the Cup or the Vase draws which is a pity.

Safety Officer & I have a Wedding to go to on the 1st September 2007 which is the Hayes FA Cup Game. Can we ask for volunteers now please?

cheerleader

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: andyetfc
You should have got married earlier!

It's not our wedding, why would I want to marry him!!!!!!!

evil2

I'll tell him you said that!

I think he already knows!!!!

giggle

All these "Home" cup draws, whats all that about?

Home to AFC Hayes

Home to Aylesbury

Home to Margate

Two good away days at Aylesbury & Margate gone, unless you can get there mid week if there is a replay, Hmmmm Margate on a Tuesday night? Nah dont think so!

When we will get a good cup draw?