Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ANOTHER TWO................................

.................... hand-gun murders in London last night, (Friday).

Operation Trident called in, but because of all the PC Bollox I suppose I can't say what that means.

Two stabbings in Croydon, one fatal, during last week !

Come back Albert P., and your ilk - All is forgiven.

(Don't forget yer rope !)

Originally Posted By: Big J R
.................... hand-gun murders in London last night, (Friday).

Operation Trident called in, but because of all the PC Bollox I suppose I can't say what that means.

Two stabbings in Croydon, one fatal, during last week !

Come back Albert P., and your ilk - All is forgiven.

(Don't forget yer rope !)

the trident unit is black on black shootings and is the busiest crime unit in london......

can't imagine why...

well sorry to inform you and beak your little racist hearts but the people who were stabbed to death in croydon were stabbed by white girls and for every black person that gets shot by another black person at least two children are raped or groomed by white men, maybe you should think about that

what a load of bollox.the reason trident is in operation is that the black population has a problem with gun crime.Even the local black leaders agree this is the case.

Young kids are groomed for gangs from a young age,some selling crack/coke/smoke etc at school.

I am sorry but this whole culture of knifes/guns etc does come mainly from inner city areas and therefore it would be stupid to point the finger elsewhere!

People are fed up with stabbings shootings outside their houses.

the government should be able to sort it out but i wonder if they really want to.Youths say the guns are provided by the government on to the streets so they kill each other but at the same time that youth doesn't need to pick it up!

There is no doubt that the goverment must take some of the blame,so must parents and countless others but the buck stops with the individual who picks up the chosen weapon and uses it.

I think in some areas people are going into the schools at a young age and trying to drum into the kids head that this is not the life for them but in all fairness they shouldn't have to its not their job to.