Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
cantos

A vigil for Bitch

I am sorry to inform you that Bitch has taken with the sniffles(not hangover) and has been absent from her box for most of the day.

I will ask all forum users for a moment of quiet prayer and reflexation in wishing Bitch back to good health.

Getting back on topic for a moment.. I hope you are feeling better now. I had a round of it a couple weeks ago, and it was no fun at all. With all the coughing, sniffling, sneezing and yuckiness, I thought it would never end. Glad to see you back!

Originally Posted By: Moo
Getting back on topic for a moment.. I hope you are feeling better now. I had a round of it a couple weeks ago, and it was no fun at all. With all the coughing, sniffling, sneezing and yuckiness, I thought it would never end. Glad to see you back!

My poor baby bisou

Thank you Moo smile I'm hoping i slept most of it off. Had 4 and a half hours sleep this evening, so as long as i get to bed at a reasonable time i should crack it. Imagine if i were a man! It would be double pneumonia at the least! grin

Originally Posted By: Bitch

Thank you Moo smile I'm hoping i slept most of it off. Had 4 and a half hours sleep this evening, so as long as i get to bed at a reasonable time i should crack it. Imagine if i were a man! It would be double pneumonia at the least! grin

I'll have you know Bitch Bird that I was afflicted of the evil illness two weeks ago, did you hear me bleating about it on here, NO, I soldiered on as all us true Male Brits have done down the centuries, without complaint and with the aid of a couple of bottles of Scotlands finest, I rose above the said ailment with only one or two relapses, also seen off with a couple of bottles of Malt. So stop your whingeing Bitch and pull yourself together (that pulling together does not include your nurses uniform of course, that must stay as is). I am always available for personal chest rubs with the old jar of Vic! Your beloved servant A.B. devil

Immaculate conception, anyone ???? bolt

Sounds incredibly painful to me ! tongue

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
i heard the reason you hadn't been on here was that you had your back door kicked in and now it was leaking!!

Would you like your boots back UM? smile