Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Broxborn Boro FC

blues06 - cheers for the vote of confidence i am the best best crosser of the ball around ........................ NAAAAAAAAATT as Boret would say.

you wanna get yourself some of those pantofora D'ora that i got they are so good, hopefully get to wear them tonight with all this rain.

I see ETN has come over to friendly ground away from the abuse he is getting over at the Enfield FC forum!!

Tell you something.. he's got nothing on our centre half, must've launched at least 8 out of the ground on Sat!!! If in doubt...

Originally Posted By: saf06
do you think i done enough to earn a starting position tonight blues?

Saf06 - Was Kentish Town's result at Buckingham Athletic the first one you looked out for at 5.00 on Saturday. What's it like playing with Bradley then, he's just as good as Thomas Looney in my opinion.

How are you getting to Broxbourne from Islington out of interest, both for training and matches

Originally Posted By: saf06
train from hackney downs to cheshunt station, doesnt cost a penny aswell

No but be careful the ticket inspector doesn't catch you as you will be liable for a £20 fine

Surely you check our results, we won 2-1 at Harpenden Town last night to put the first points on the board. Lee says hi by the way.

Yes Shaka will be a loss but I can't see him or Aaron Hutchins staying at Beaumont for more than five minutes, I can't quite see the point in them going there. It will be the same with Daniel Young who hasn't played a game for Brimsdown yet, they will all come back to Kentish Town before too long with their tails between their legs particularly with us playing at the palatial Copthall Stadium.

well actually hutchings took me down to beaumont and he seems really happy there, he is treated like a superstar over there, its crazy-and plus they pay him 50quid a week, also they are in a higher league,he ahs been there a godd 7months now-thats a little bit longer than 5minutes i think! so im afraid you have lost aaron!plus they play at mile end stadium which is probally better than copthall-actually it is-lool angel2 and im speaking from what he has said to me not what i am speculating!

I see youngie on the train the other day and he said he is first team for them! bounce flowersmile birthday diabolo