Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Confirmation - 2 x Prediction Leagues 2007/8

Cookie

After week one FRANKIE leads the pack. Well done Frankie!

AB & GUMPS currently joint second.

Next weeks predictions will be for RYMAN PREMIER matches.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget PREDICTION LEAGUE 2 if you still want to enter your 1-22 final league placings(Ryman Premier).

You still have until 3pm on Saturday to e.mail them to me or p.m them to me with your name.

I will give ONE FINAL REMINDER later in the week.

Have you worked out who's going to finish where in our league come the end of the season?

Join now! Free to enter & so far,I repeat so far,A prize of a "NEW" Margate shirt for season 2008/9 is up for grabs. Hopefully more prizes will be up for grabs too with BOTH prediction leagues as we go through the season.

Just the ONE prediction required for this one,thats all.

Only 2 prediction leagues Michael only 2.

Prediction league 1 = Predict results each week. Already started but latecomers can still join in.

Prediction league 2 = Predict the correct finishing order for our league come seasons end (1-22). Still open to all until Saturday 3pm.No more predictions for this one after that time.

p.s. Your predictions have been recieved, thank you Michael(for P.L.2)

Confirmation of how Goal Difference is calculated for our weekly P.L.1

* For each [color:#FF0000]correct teams number of goals you score,you receive that number of + goals. e.g. you predict 2 and the team scores 2, you get + 2 goals.[/color]

* For each [color:#FF0000]incorrect number of goals you predict per team,you lose the difference in goals. e.g. you predict 3 and the team scores 2,you get -1 goals.[/color]

OR e.g you predict 2 and the team scores 5,you get -3 goals

OR e.g you predict 0 goals & the team scores 1 goal,you get -1 goal

If you predict 0 goals & the team get 0 goals(though correctly predicted) you recieve [color:#FF0000]neither plus or minus.

[/color]

Attention Please!! : There is an ADDITION to the scoring to take into account predicted 0 (NIL) scores.

As of this moment where someone has predicted a team to get 0 (nil)goals, if that team score (nil)goals you are not rewarded with any points. Surely that is not right, so :

As an amendment(& apologies for missing this)if you predict a score of 0 (nil) for any team & that team actually scores (nil) goals you WILL now be rewarded with + 1 point.

This will come under "correct one(0) score".See below.

There will be a slight amendment in the points to the first weeks scores but in future no more adjustments will have to be made because everything is now covered to reward correct predictions entirely(including 0)nil scores.

FRANKIE as you will see is STILL in the lead. The fact that I am now in second place has no bearing on this adjustment.

Better to have this covered NOW rather that later in the season thereby avoiding any queries half way through the season as to why this wasn't covered.

Apologies again!

Points awarded as follows:

How you score POINTS

Correct home score 1 pt - You predict home goals ? & you are correct(including home 0 score predictions)

Correct away score 2 pts - You predict away goals ? (goals scored but excluding 0 goal predictions-covered below,see:Correct one score)& you are correct

Correct result 1 pt - You predict Home,Draw or Away & you are correct

Correct score 5 pts--You predict 1-0 2-1,3-0 etc etc & you are correct

Incorrect result -(minus) 2 pts-You fail to correctly predict the RESULT i.e Home,Draw or Away

Amendment/Addition Correct one score - 1 point. Where you predict everything wrong but STILL get ONE of the scores correct :(now includes 0 scores).

Monthly Winner - 10 pts - Points awarded to the monthly winner

Right all systems now GO! GO! GO!

You can predict "NOW" for this Saturdays matches 18/08/07.(week 2)

ALL Ryman Premier matches + Horsham YMCA v Dover Athletic match included this week-end.

LATE-COMERS(new users) still accepted. Please P.M. me with your e.mail address,a password & your name.You can be predicting with us this Saturday.

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/prediction/margate/

ABSOLUTE FINAL REMINDER

(PL2 = Prediction League no:2)

3pm Saturday 18th August - To get your end of season final table placings predictions in! No late entires accepted!

1 point for your choice coming in 1st,2 points for being 2nd & so on right down to 22nd place. You need as fewer points as possible to win this one!. Updates given throughout the season!

Remember there is AT LEAST a "NEW" Margate football shirt 2008/9 season up for grabs(kindly donated by Pagey) on this league. Its "free" to enter too! All welcome!

Just the ONE prediction to make before the cut of time for entries. Nothing more to do after that.

Send your predicted end of season predicted Ryman Premier final positions in the table to me NOW at :

teecookie@ceecookie.freeserve.co.uk (or P.M them to me).

Please include your name to go with your predictions.

Thank you

GOOD LUCK

Sorry,yes,I meant to confirm that with you on here earlier Frankie. Have recieved them,thanks.

"Little legs" eh? I was wondering which of the two of you had those. Thought maybe "both" of you laugh laugh !

Anyways,"Good luck" to all four!

Originally Posted By: Cookie
Alex & Porka. Both your predictions for P.L.2 have been recieved. Thank you & good luck to you both. - Porka, the reigning champ!

Yep,got it this time Alex. Thanks & good luck