Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Confirmation - 2 x Prediction Leagues 2007/8

Cookie

You've noticed my good looks then. Good for you! blush blush

But anyway,PAGEY IS IN THE LEAD,okay!

I think we all have that message now Andy. Loud & clear. Well done,it wont last! wink Enjoy your moment while it does. laugh

(Danny has just dropped me a tenner!)

Originally Posted By: Cookie
You've noticed my good looks then. Good for you! blush blush
But anyway,PAGEY IS IN THE LEAD,okay!
I think we all have that message now Andy. Loud & clear. Well done,it wont last! wink Enjoy your moment while it does. laugh
(Danny has just dropped me a tenner!)

I am not one to go on about it, but it does look good doesn't it

Confirmation that I have received predictions for prediction league (2),"The end of season league standings",from :

Peter Wells

Daniel Winsbury

Nathan Bradley

Mick Twyman

Mike Holland

Kellian Sanderson

Thanks guys. Am hoping to see more than the 26 we had last year. Come on,play along! Predict just the "ONCE" & you are in the game!

No more to do!

Again, e.mail me at : teecookie@ceecookie.freeserve.co.uk ,when you have decided.

Haven't seen it Alex,sorry,.Could you re-send it please & entitle it "predictions" as I may have missed it & deleted rather than saved. May have been my error there.

Just got predictions from David now so that ones confirmed too.

FINAL REMINDER

To those that have joined don't forget your predictions for Saturday 4th August friendlies. Log on & predict.

The same goes for anyone else who still wishes to join. Predict before 3pm please. Good luck.

Lets try & "topple" Pagey off top spot shall we? l.o.l. laugh wink (otherwise we shall never hear the last of it.) Still,its when it starts "proper" that it REALLY counts!

Good luck & good predicting!

If you haven't joined yet & still want to, you have plenty of time to do so before the 18th but if you want to predict on Saturday 4th August click on the link http://www.nonleague.co.uk/prediction/margate/ & go to "New User".

League update after this afternoons results. Still two more matches this week-end to calculate on. As of NOW this is how the table is showing :

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/prediction/margate/

Now INCLUSIVE of the Ajax 0 Arsenal 1 FT result.

Just Chelsea v Man Utd game to be included in this week-ends final update tomorrow(Sunday).

Look out for NEXT WEEKS matches to predict!!!

COME BACK PORKA---WHERE YOU GOING!!

Okay,trial run over. All updated for you to see after yesterdays match which goes down as a 1-1 draw (90 mins play only).

Come on Margate fans. We cant have this!! Two Ramsgate fans in the top three. Well done to Ian on pippng Porka for 1st place.

But NOW its time to GET SERIOUS.

Later in the week I will be deleting all those friendly games & starting up a "proper" league again ready for your predictions.We will begin THIS WEEK-END with the Premiership games, as they start for real this saturday(a week ahead of us) so do your homework people.

Theres still time for others to join in. Do so though by 3pm on Saturday please. Too late after that time!

Just click on to "Margate FC Predictions" in the left hand column or above where it says "Prediction leagues". Go to "New User". Simple!

Predictions for the first Premiership games will be up & showing around Wednesday. Keep a look out! & good predicting everyone, but most of all ENJOY this added interest to your season.

There are still 2 WEEKS before we close on the other prediction league where you predict the finishing places in the table by all Ryman Premier League clubs. Just put your & predictions down from 1-21(you make just the ONE prediction) & e.mail your predicted end-of-season table to me on teecookie@ceecookie.freeserve.co.uk(or p.m them to me) BEFORE SATURDAY 18TH AUGUST @ 3pm

There IS a prize already up for grabs for this league,again kindly donated by our very own "Pagey".Many thanks "once again "Pagey". An offer of a "NEW" Margate FC shirt for next season(assuming we are to have one of course) or if not the equivalent in cost to spend in the club shop next season. I'm sure we can work something out for non - Margate fans that have entered (maybe 2 Margate FC shirts l.o.l.)Just kiddin!

During the season I will be seeking OTHER prizes to go with BOTH leagues & they will be mentioned as the season goes along.Who knows there could be a couple of "Two weeks all in holidays for 2 to the "SAYSHELLS" or to maybe see Terry McFlynn playing down under too (please no witty or rude comments on that one.I know what you're thinking laugh )

(I doubt these will actually come about BUT....you never know!).

So it costs you nothing,its another interest in the season & you may win a prize or 2 as well.

Please join along with us & predict in BOTH leagues 2007/8.We would all love to have you join us.

..........................HAVE FUN...............................

I'll be joining in the annual league Cookie, but leaving it until last minute for when we either :

sign Tevez,

or a decent experienced defender who will make all the difference and help us secure top 5

or are on verge of bankruptcy and have to let all the players go,and have to fulfil our fixtures with the Under 18's

QUERY ... Cookie/anyone ... How does the scoring work on the weekly prediction table? I'm trying to work it out - it doesn't seem to make sense. ie I'm 4 points ahead of Dutch Mike, but he has a better GD than me (with identical scores) Can someone enlighten me?

Pos P W D L F A GD Pts

1 14 2 8 4 12 23 -11 27 Ian Sanderson

2 14 2 5 7 8 25 -17 26 Porka

3 14 1 5 8 8 23 -15 11 Mick T

4 14 0 7 7 11 36 -25 11 cookiemfc

5 12 1 6 5 2 29 -27 11 PeterW

6 12 2 2 8 9 20 -11 10 gumps

7 14 0 8 6 5 36 -31 9 Pagey

8 12 1 5 6 5 21 -16 7 djw444

9 14 1 6 7 7 29 -22 7 Dutch_Mike

10 12 1 3 8 8 28 -20 2 Greg_Dyke

11 12 0 6 6 4 34 -30 0 Hengist