Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Am I just a sad b******......

actually IRONY your right its been dead here this weekend .. maybe everyone is in shock as braintree stroll into the conf!!! shocked.gif" border="0 <BR>we have one of our games in hand on tuesday night where 3 points are essential, and will set us up nicely for the weekend. where you have a tricky away game i believe confused.gif" border="0

Believe me CANV it would be no stroll - we would stumble in disbelieve!! We have exceeded all expectations so can only be on a win/win. wink.gif" border="0 <P>Following on from last season - whats Canveys view on a good cup run (FA and Trophy) obviously cost you the league last year -think you could handle all three this season? cool.gif" border="0 <P>Also nothing tricky about next Saturday just waiting for carjam to set up the goal margin!! rolleyes.gif" border="0

Irony<P>I was giving the board a rest, its hard not to gloat when you get 8 points and 14 points ahead of a three way bet, though it has to be said we have played more games than anyone else. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush perhaps.<BR>It was good to see our feloow Ryman clubs showing up well against all-comers. Well done to all of you, shame we messed up our game with BHL Chelmsford last round.

Cup run or league success? Tricky one really. Speaking as a fan I thought there could be nothing on earth to match that afternoon when we were 4 - 2 down to Port Vale and then we went and grabbed another two in the dying moments of the game to make it level. But I was wrong. Not only could that afternoon be matched, it was surpassed that night up at Vale Park when we beat them on their own turf. That will live in my memory for a long, long time. <P>Then of course there was the fantastic day we spent at Chester. We had a 2 - 0 lead in our hands from Park Lane, but we went and did it again to earn a well deserved place at Villa Park.<P>And what can I say about the final itself (and the street party we had on the island that evening)?<P>The club may well disagree with me and say that the league is more important, but for a guy who pays his eight quid on the gate and want a few thrills, I think last season had it all.<P>Merv