Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ash Utd 3 -1 Horley

johnnojudo

Good result for Ash tonight. They had a player sent off who then told the ref to 'F' off and then proceeded to push him like Di Canio did. Ref did well to stay on his feet though!!Hope the lad has a Saturday job as it may be a while till he puts on a footy shirt again.

Anyone got any other results??

TONIGHTS RESULTS

F.A. Vase - 2nd Qualifying Round Replay

Tunbridge Wells 3-0 Epsom & Ewell

EL Records Premier Challenge Cup 1st Round

Cove 2-0 Sheerwater

Premier Division

Ash United 3-1 Horley Town

Banstead Athletic 2-3 Bedfont Green

Bedfont 2-1 Sandhurst Town

Chertsey Town 1-3 Guildford City

Dorking 1-2 Raynes Park V

North Greenford Utd 1-2 Cobham

Wembley 3-0 Reading Town

These were on our website at 10.05pm!! applause

We beat Sandhurst 2-1 to be honest it could have been more, they are soooo longg balll, its unreal its a shame really because they had some good players that are capable of playing football but because they are all giants they play it long must say though praise to the referee, he was the best we have had this season i also say that i praise when deserved and he was good so fair playe to him,

Originally Posted By: TRS
Didn't see the Chicks tonight, but same old story it seems. Depressing.

Johnno, did you play tonight or are you looking forward to a place on the away Meadowbank bench again on Saturday? laugh

I started last night. But thanks for asking TRS.

No doubt now that you've said it..... i'll prob be back on there. Sods law!!

I couldn't make Meadowbank last night, but received an e-mail around 10:15 with the sorry story.

Bit like a front page scoop in The Sun, by all accounts.

Another throw-away story !

Originally Posted By: jonnyringer
If you do assume your normal position on the bench I have it on good authority that teffers will be on the bench opposite.
You will be able to tell which one he is apart from the obvious as he will be the only sub warming up by having a fag.

coolsmoke Yup that'll be me then wink But unlikely to sit on the bench as too many other jobs to do, you should know that Jonny Ringer !!!!

Originally Posted By: Jurg78
Good first away win for Cobham last night, after again going 1 down.
With 9 first team squad members missing for various reasons (myself included), there will be good competition for places in the next few games/weeks!!

How's the injury Jurg ??

Not feeling too great about it at the moment Teffs.

One of the Lordswood forwards decided to pretty much 2 foot my left knee last Sat. Should be seeing the physio this week, but don't think there will be any football for a couple of weeks......cheers mate!! At least we beat them 3-1 after them giving it the large to me whilst I was getting treatment!