Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ash Utd 3 -1 Horley

johnnojudo

Easy Johnnyringer...!!!! My normal position is not on the bench. mad Hence why the big sulks on the odd occasion i am!!!

I know exactly what Teffers looks like thank you!!

We've had chats and what i've learnt is, he is a keeper from time to time, and is a decent karaoke singer...Just like myself!!!

Oh and he doubles up as Big JR Too!!

Wheres my old mate Wembers?

what happened the other night in the title decider laugh?

listen were all fighting for 2nd Mersham are to good they have a 3 grand budget what do you expect,

great win for Badfont lastnight Ref i have to say was very good, and thats not because we won, booked 1 or 2 of our players so what a massive improvement.

Sandhurst i have to aplogise about our goalkeeper but he's not all there, he come's from Estonia and speaks no english. wink

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
Easy Johnnyringer...!!!!
I know exactly what Teffers looks like thank you!!

We've had chats and what i've learnt is, he is a keeper from time to time, and is a decent karaoke singer...Just like myself!!!

Oh and he doubles up as Big JR Too!!

Jonny Ringer = JR ????

Could it be thats it me too ???? bigshock

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
Wheres my old mate Wembers?
what happened the other night in the title decider laugh?

listen were all fighting for 2nd Mersham are to good they have a 3 grand budget what do you expect,
great win for Badfont lastnight Ref i have to say was very good, and thats not because we won, booked 1 or 2 of our players so what a massive improvement.
Sandhurst i have to aplogise about our goalkeeper but he's not all there, he come's from Estonia and speaks no english. wink

Dont be so ridiculous

they have the biggest budget without a shadow of a doubt and its far more than anyone else trust me angel,

our goalkeeper is on loan from a russian team and they pay him in rubals every month he might be the highest played player in the league, when all you strikers bear down on him look into his eyes its like he want to kill mazing really. boxing

Mick from Merstham will be Pi$$ing himself when he reads that Guv!!!! Yes they may have a large budget ( and I have know idea what) But 2.5-3k per week is bigger then most if not all Ryman sides.

HI Mick, gotcha

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Mick T from Badfont praises ref.

Badfont Win

Mick T slates ref

Badfont lose.

I rest my case M'Lord smile

Mick from Badfont is very fair he loves referees, he is training to be one himself at the moment, he even has the black ref outfit, as for slating when he loses i dont know where you got that from.

Originally Posted By: Teflon
When we played them there was a couple of gobby kent too, we should have beaten them in the 1st game (just).

You'll be back for the game against us then late Oct !!

Yeah well gobby. Their No 10 was giving it to anyone who wanted to listen when 1 up. He then got dragged after an hour. Didn't have much to say for himself at full time when I kindly reminded him of the score!!

I'd hope I would be. Maybe finally get to meet you!