Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Double Oh Dear!!!!!!

Localfan

1 Hendon 9 6 2 1 16 9 +7 20

2 Horsham 9 6 0 3 16 11 +5 18

3 Chelmsford City 9 5 2 2 21 8 +13 17

4 Ramsgate 9 5 2 2 17 9 +8 17

5 Boreham Wood 8 5 1 2 16 11 +5 16

12 Billericay Town 9 3 3 3 18 13 +5 12

Extaffyjim

Quote:
3 league defeats on the trot is not the form of a team that has play off ambitions, and we need to turn things around pretty sharpish or else well be looking at no better than mid table.

Ryan C

Quote:
The wheels have well and truly fallen off.

Finisterre

Quote:
We're bottom half of the table now, 5 points off relegation. Let's hope things pick up soon.

Chin up chaps.....its September FFS. Surely only the mighty Chelmo fans do this much blood letting, or is it that all fans are really the same ??????? smile

Originally Posted By: Localfan
Surely only the mighty Chelmo fans do this much blood letting, or is it that all fans are really the same ??????? smile

I see no blood. I see no critiscism of individuals. I see no comments about wages. I see no accusations of cowardice. I see no arguments between fans. I see no claims that we "deserve" better. I see no insulting player points. I see no moaning about tactics. I see no similarity between you and us at all, thank god.

You Clarets still top the table when it comes to whingeing LF. Well done.

Originally Posted By: Wivenhoe Urchin
Nevertheless, we are now ahead of Billericay and with a game in hand!!

Are you?! How did that happen?

Spanner... Now that is IMMENSE and sum's up the chap quite nicely.

They will be SPITTING for years to come at the Shoe armys performance last season.

But i will however admit i am glad the Urchins are on the up Good team, Good people,

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick
Surely only the mighty Chelmo fans do this much blood letting, or is it that all fans are really the same ??????? smile

I see no blood. I see no critiscism of individuals. I see no comments about wages. I see no accusations of cowardice. I see no arguments between fans. I see no claims that we "deserve" better. I see no insulting player points. I see no moaning about tactics. I see no similarity between you and us at all, thank god.

I think that sums it up Rik...Yes, we maybe down a little at the mo, but we do not get on at the players. I am sure they are just as disappointed with themselves and will want to put things right. Anyway, like i have said before - Non league is a different ball game and having an indifferent start does not mean an indifferent ending. smile

Wasn't it Lord Nelson who famously said "I see no ships"? But they were THERE all the same.

Quote:
Chin up chaps.....its September FFS.

I refer you all to my original quote above....true is it not?

Quote:
I bet you couldn't get your trousers down quick enough when you heard our result!

A bit defeatist Ryan. I'm suprised at the reaction by you lot though!!!!

Quote:
They will be SPITTING for years to come at the Shoe armys performance last season.

Brightside Bloke, as you remind me constantly, its what you are doing now that counts. If we remembered past victories we would harking on about winning the Southern League of old etc....

Originally Posted By: Balmoral Claret

Wasn't it Lord Nelson who famously said "I see no ships"? But they were THERE all the same.

He "turned a blind eye" to them and went on to be quite succesful, I believe?

I'll leave you with this Local...Last season we were written off early doors and you lot were claiming the league was all yours. Well again it appears some of your clan are claiming the league is all yours bla bla bla...Wouldnt it be a sod if it happened again blush

P.S. Methinks there are some very strong sides here in this league who will also cut through you come soggy weather days..Still we'll see. I fully expect you to win the league at a canter - You just cannot fail to do it eh ? wink

It's always a pleasure to hear your thoughts, Local, but don't you think you should concern yourself more with Chelmo's performances (or lack of).

Your team were very nearly held to an embarrasing draw at home Monday night. In fact I hear that Harlow had a nailed on penalty not given.

Shouldn't there be "clear blue daylight" between your teams performances and these.. err.. "league fodder" is the expression you like to use isn't it? (Wouldn't use it myself. Far to derogatory).

How many seasons do you think your management team will be given to get it right? Presumably you'd have preffered to be much further advanced along your 5 year plan by now? Or is the management "un-touchable" because of all the other tie-ins; security, burgers etc..

I get the impression from the Soapbox that their tactical nous is under close scrutiny at the moment. Could we see Devonshire arriving at Melbourne soon? Just a thought?

Originally Posted By: Balmoral Claret

He "turned a blind eye" to them and went on to be quite succesful, I believe?

Ah! - so Billericay still expects that every man will do his duty, hey Rick! (hey Rick? Hay Rick....never mind!)