Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Double Oh Dear!!!!!!

Localfan

Originally Posted By: Ryan.c
Actually your both wrong, we all know that the lush green grass of New Lodge is the best pitch!

Couldn't possibly comment as i haven't seen it for the last 3 seasons but our pitch is better than those we have visited so far this season.

Originally Posted By: Localfan
Really........lol.

You are the one with the history dear chap........

But keep going you are making this the most posted thread ever on this forum, with your continuous bile against CCFC......

could I see please...proof of my continuous bile against CCFC...?

I thought my posts were aimed at one or two glory hunting idiots who recently claim to represent that good and decent club....

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
the chelmsford family!!

decent enough club and people UM and I have a lot of time for kingy but there's always one or two gobsh1tes and sadly LF is a prime example of that...appeared a year or so back when they got MP and a few quid and along with PF has been embarrassing them ever since.... laugh

seems a common trait on ther forum unc.we will see if these fans are still there should kingy walk away and they end up in the ESL,coz most of them didn't bother with them when they were playing home games 9 miles down the road.Thats when you find out who the real fans are.

Quote:
one or two gobsh1tes and sadly LF is a prime example of that

One or two individuals who are prepared to stand up to your green eyed bile...sadily I should have ignored your bankrupt opinions like everyone else.....and will do now.

Quote:
gobsh1tes

Fine coming from the famous gobshite of upminster...lol

Quote:
one or two gobsh1tes and sadly LF is a prime example of that

One or two individuals who are prepared to stand up to your green eyed bile...sadily I should have ignored your bankrupt opinions like everyone else.....and will do now.

did you find the proof of my bile LF....?

and abuse is the last refuge of a beaten championship elect fan... grin

Yes have you noticed your postings UU...very true.

You really are not a very nice character are you UU, as history shows too all......ah! well.....

You like to comment about CCFC, but do not know the first thing about the club or its people, just bile and hatred, its not gone unnoticed Dear Chap........

Yes have you noticed your postings UU...very true.

You really are not a very nice character are you UU, as history shows too all......ah! well.....

my mother likes me...grin

and you really are a funny little excitable fool local fan..

I have never posted anything about your club...show proof please...only about a couple of clowns like you with your BBB postings like kids in sweet shops which frankly make you the laughing stock of all NL...

harlow..urchins..ricay..hemel..horsham..ad infinitum..all green eyed little inconsequential clubs..?

now have you found proof of my bile aimed at CCFC yet...come on man its got to be around somewhere has it not as you keep referring to it....

Quote:
and abuse is the last refuge of a beaten championship elect fan...

Quote:

You do contradict yourself so often.

We obviously have a similar opinion of each other, It will be interesting when we meet at the home leg, because unfortunately we will, because of circumstance.........

Read your own postings about our fans and club on other threads, such as white socks and pony tails, etc, etc.......anyway a conversation going nowhere........

Quote:
funny
Thanks, occaisionally I do have my moments

Quote:
excitable
Not really

Quote:
little
Thanks, I do try to keep in shape.. smile

Quote:
fool
Really, [****!!****] me there alot people out there would love to be in this fools position.....lol

Quote:
and abuse is the last refuge of a beaten championship elect fan...

Quote:

You do contradict yourself so often.

We obviously have a similar opinion of each other, It will be interesting when we meet at the home leg, because unfortunately we will, because of circumstance.........

Read your own postings about our fans and club on other threads, such as white socks and pony tails, etc, etc.......

I look forward again to your fawning attention at the home leg LF......now can you please enlighten us all as to what my light hearted comments about three fans having pony tails and wearing white socks has to do with

bile aimed at our club

you weren't one of them were you..... grin

now stop gagging on your blustering..BBB induced.. dribbling imbecility and show us the proof of my attacks on your club...

or can't you find any..?

I am waiting local fool for proof of my attacks on your club.....!!

I am also awaiting a reply as to why all the clubs I listed are..in your eyes.. inconsequential green eyed clubs (I forgot ramsgate as well)

now stop editing your posts to inflate your vanity (small person syndrome) and please address the important issues that are abroad this evening...

Originally Posted By: c'mon ricay
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
the chelmsford family!!

appeared a year or so... and a few quid laugh

Fans appearing when they got a few quid so that would sum up what 90-95% of your own support then

That may be so mate but those fans didn't exactly scarper when we got put in the ESL.You guys are lucky,hornchurch's history is littered with failure until the last few seasons,fair enough we had the odd good season before but didn't have things like trophy winning sides like you have had in the past.Fact of the matter is AFC Hornchurch know they have a hardcore of support around the 350 mark with many others who come to watch the team from time to time.As Chelmsford are finding out,the first sniff of success a bit of money and a new ground will always attract the fans but its keeping those fans once the good times go.

Quote:
fans but its keeping those fans once the good times go.

But the good times haven't gone have they????

You quoted facts which were wrong on the ez and again now....we had a hard core of 450 at New lodge week in and week out, which is not far you are having in Upminster during your period of good times now!!!!