Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Double Oh Dear!!!!!!

Localfan

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
Originally Posted By: c'mon ricay
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
the chelmsford family!!

appeared a year or so... and a few quid laugh

Fans appearing when they got a few quid so that would sum up what 90-95% of your own support then

That may be so mate but those fans didn't exactly scarper when we got put in the ESL.

True but you scored a record number of points in that season as well as securing a treble

Fans are a fickle bunch and it would have been most interesting to see what sort of support you would have got with a competive side in that league as opposed to a side that steam rolled the division

Quote:
as we are a pub side from essex

you said it......

So, are you saying that no team, can improve the attendance quickly, without them becoming 'glory fans'?...well just watch your support drop off as the season progresses......

Originally Posted By: Localfan
Quote:
fans but its keeping those fans once the good times go.

But the good times haven't gone have they????

You quoted facts which were wrong on the ez and again now....we had a hard core of 450 at New lodge week in and week out, which is not far you are having in Upminster during your period of good times now!!!!

points win games and championships.... not numbers of fans...we got three off you.....so did three other micky mouse green eyed clubs....and two inconsequential ones got one each off you...

you won't win the championship this year fom what I have seen and the budget will get cut around xmas when reality dawns...

anyway...you'd miss me if you went up.... grin

now stop wriggling on your own embarrasment local fool...where's that proof I requested from you...

fair call but i think the fans would still have been there.

If anything fans can get fed up winning 4/5-0 every week and i know for one(my dad) hated watching us in the ESL as it was crap footy,he isn't a hornchurch fan but used to come over when we was ESL and arsenal weren't at home.Some fans just don't like football at that level but the fact we kept that hardcore of fans is good for the club.

Canvey last season managed to keep a decent amount of fans from when they were demoted to ryman one north

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Localfan
Quote:
as we are a pub side from essex

you said it......

indeed he did and you have to ask yourself what sort of team loses to a pub team from essex.... grin

er...........BBB CHELMSFORD CITY??????

Quote:
you won't win the championship this year fom what I have seen and the budget will get cut around xmas when reality dawns...

More evidence and you really do not have a clue. Now you want to spout off about our finances, just like they got cut last xmas when we brought Boylan in ( ok he didn't do the job)......

Quote:
fom what I have seen

..and what have you seen then UU???........a poor away display on which you make so much comment.....HUH!!!!

Quote:
now stop wriggling on your own embarrasment local fool...where's that proof I requested from you...

Theres plenty, but this is my poor attempt at ignoring you, and your need for rudeness in posting.......embarrasment, wot embarrassment?...you really don't know me do you!!!! grin

Quote:
anyway...you'd miss me if you went up....

Yep. I'll conceed to that one UU..... grin

still waiting local fool.....

or are you going to admit to your rash foollishness and accept that comments about three men with ponytails and white sox talking bollox at the bridge does NOT represent

bile aimed at your club

a big man can admit when he is wrong....small people rarely ever do... grin

small people rarely ever do... grin

Are you suggesting that local fan has a below average size member????

err...well no UM as he didn't show it too me whilst he was queuing up to shake my hand and wish me well but he is.....errr...shall we say a little on the kaiser side... grin