Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Bitch

X-Mas drinkies

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bitch - How are you and your daughter fixed for either Thursday 3 January or Friday 4 January to meet me and Urchin Mentalist in Tonbridge for the day, if we come on the train we can probably be with you about 11.30 which will be around opening time, then back to yours perhaps later on. Let me know x

Will your other half be going too, or is she looking after the kids? In fact, why not take the whole family and make a day of it! laugh

Football Man - I thought you already knew that my other half and me live a very Bohemian existence in that she is free to see other people and I am free to do the same, we know where to draw the line though as it stops at bed hopping, well as long as either of us don't get found out.

Bitch - How are you and your daughter fixed for either Thursday 3 January or Friday 4 January to meet me and Urchin Mentalist in Tonbridge for the day, if we come on the train we can probably be with you about 11.30 which will be around opening time, then back to yours perhaps later on. Let me know x

He's all mouth and trousers that one Rhodesy. He'll only let you down wink And now those lower league chappies from the CCl are on the sniff shocked

Football Man - I thought you already knew that my other half and me live a very Bohemian existence in that she is free to see other people and I am free to do the same, we know where to draw the line though as it stops at bed hopping, well as long as either of us don't get found out.

So why did she feel the need to send those e-mails to Paula? After all, that never got as far as bed hopping!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
After all, that never got as far as bed hopping!

How do you know it didn't, Paula may not have told you the truth.
I can see Horace's ears pricking up 'as we speak'.

Bitch - This time last week we were together, I wish I could turn the clock back

Bitch - This time last week we were together, I wish I could turn the clock back

It would have been around this time we had more than a peck on the cheek grin

Originally Posted By: Bitch
It would have been around this time we had more than a peck on the cheek grin

That's right and I've thought of nothing else since, I wish I had talked to you more in the pub but hopefully I've got my foot firmly in the door

I hope so and don't forget the pipe.

A belated happy 15,000th birthday by the way, not bad going in just two years and four months!

Originally Posted By: Bitch
It was nothing x rated Annie, just a special moment smile

So the earth didn't move then, Bitchy ?
chloe

bolt