Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what the

nut250

hell is going on

on my return from a break with the wife and kids at disney

i find that the lammas beat warlingham 5-0 , the reserve match is called off warlingham cant raise a side , the same as bookham res teffs whats that all about, and whats happened at warlingham

and frimley are putting in seven dayers for a couple of our players , answers please

and well done paul b and the cambo boys in the fa cup

see you thursday paul b ...............

Hi Nut's, hope you had a good holiday.

Ours was down to a total of 32 players missing

13 in America for players wedding

9 injured

2 suspended

8 with work commitments ect

Never have we called a game of due to lack of players.

We had planned for the wedding but when work commitments change and with injured players we were stuffed.

thats alright then teffers , thought you lot might be in trouble or something

been told but not too sure on the truth that the manager has left and gone to merstham and took some players

chris tucker is now the manager at warlingham so would expect them to pick up a bit once he signs a few of the boys he had at coney hall.

and as for the budget at merstham is it really as big as krooners waist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teffers i had a great time mate but bloody knackered today

The trouble we have is a player getting married in the football season !!!! wrong sort of commitment and to make it worse he get married in Las Vegas !!!!

The Warlingham Reserve team manager from last season is at Merstham assisting the ressies, not sure how many players went there with him. I think there is one in the 1st team playing centre mid so well done !! Hi Mick S bootyshake

I had not heard the Chris was at Warlingham, that will please the CCL disciplinery panel and the Surrey FA !!!!

And no nothing is as big as Krooners waist smile

think he has taken over, i know he was helping them out last year,

believe there manager from last season (graham i think) also did the div one league side

i know you read this forum alan c the bank balance will be swelled with the return of mr tucker and the paper work and disciplinary meetings hahahahaha

might be that chris is not allowed to be the manager for past reasons, only guessing though

what happened to the 2 blokes from last year couple of nice fellas but the assitant come physio fella used to get a bit excited, shouting his head off