Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kate Winslet

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Rhodesy, i've googled Jim Threapleton but can find no reference to his large penis. I first googled his name. Then i put his name with 'big willy' that only threw up 'Free Willy' i tried his name with 'large penis' but i cannot find anything. Can you please give me explicit instructions on how to find out about it please. I'll be much obliged smile

Bitch - I never got back to you on this did I but rest assured it is fact

What about an internet cafe, you could ask for a computer tucked away in a corner.

There is mention of Jim Threapleton's huge manhood in one of the many articles contained on the attached link but I haven't got time to search through them right now:

http://www.discoverkate.com/Articles/separation/

Well obviously, it's NeutralFan's avatar that's the problem and he should know better being a Moderator.

How do you think you'll get on against Bury tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well obviously, it's NeutralFan's avatar that's the problem and he should know better being a Moderator.
How do you think you'll get on against Bury tomorrow.

oh dear Cliff !

I think the game will be postponed and re-arranged, mainly due to Bury's fine win over Norwich in the last round of the FA Cup.

I shall be gearing up for a game between Bees fans and Watford fans tomorrow instead...

Greg Dyke - I was only testing you to see if you were going to turn up at Braemer Road, is the Notts County game still on Tuesday as I may attend

• 1 month later...

Someone told me that Sam Mendes had died earlier in the week but got him mixed up with another film Director who had kicked the bucket.

Brian Wilde, he of "Porridge" and "Last of the Summer...." fame, (Mr Barraclough and Foggy), also sadly passed away.

What always amazes me is at the BAFTA's and OSCAR's they always have a section where they show who, in the film industry, has died since the previous year and the list is always endless with many names that I had not even realised had sadly passed away.

I suppose if you are in 'the industry', you get to hear by word of mouth or the trade papers, such as 'Variety' and 'Stage'.

I must be morbid or getting old, coz I always check the obit columns in the better papers.

That's some picture, has Jim Threapleton seen it do you know