Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It`s Maidstone

ronin

Sounds like an entertaining match. A trip to Kent it is then.

Yeh sounds like a really good game o well off to kent i think we have a really good chance of winning this but with games every saturday and tuesday leading up to the game injures could be a worry. But if we dont pick any up then we have got a chance. COME ON YELLOWS!!!

Should be the 24th. They groundshare with Sittingbourne so don't know whether that will affect us.

Have to admit I would have prefered somewhere different but at least we have a reasonable chance of winning this game.

Originally Posted By: canveyspur
I didn't go to that game so it's a new ground for me. From what i herd they are beatable, and we were unlucky on the night. Come on you Yellows maybe Wimbledon next round at home.

Same here, but I'm still very disappointed.

From what I've heard their away support is very good and very vocal.

Although they got absolutely hammered 7-0 against Chelmo earlier in the season I read that the Maidstone fans didn't stop singing for the entire game.

At home they are very quiet and don't sing much. The impression I get is that the Maidstone fans don't like playing at Sittingbourne and crave a return to their home town.