Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Uxbridge

Hammerman

Lost 1-0. Didn't deserve anything. chennels sent off and a missed penalty as well. Once again at uxbridge I missed both incidents. The female ref was a disgrace. Booking people for good tackles and then not getting the right players to leave the field was a bit much but as I said before we didn't deserve anything.

I'd say we deserved a point from the game. We didn't play that woefully, and had a lot of good ground play - they had a few more chances, but nothing came of them (bar one).

The refereeing didn't help things at all, and I don't believe Chennels would stamp on anyone, it's just not how he plays. He barely even pushes.

I'm not looking eagerly to a couple of weeks without our forward pair.

Judging by Chenns comments as he disappeared down the tunnel I can safely say he didn't exactly agree with Miss Chapman’s decision.

I know we played the whole second half with 10 men and bore the brunt of a succession of baffling decisions by the “ref”, but I still don't think we deserved anything from the game, even in the 1st half I thought Uxbridge looked the better side, we just never seemed to get going.

Can somebody forewarn us in future when/if that "women" is lined up to ref one of our games??? I would rather save myself the entrance fee than watch the undoubted farce that the game will turn into. She may well know the rules but she certainly doesn’t know the game.

People always think it is sour grapes when a losing side complains about the referee but have to say she is by far the worst we have come acrosss this season. She took charge of the Slough game at Burnham and made a series of farcical decisions. She missed a series of incidents in the lead up to one of their goals but the decision that sums her up happended in the last minute. A Burnham player was sent off for a second bookable offence after a "deliberate handball." The pitch was damp with a lot of mositure/frost settling in, he slipped over and on his way down the ball hit his hand. It was quite clearly anything but deliberate. It happened twenty yards from goal at three-one. Immediately the free kick was taken the final whistle went. To send him off for that is a clear example of not knowing the game. I sympathise for once.

What odds she gets given our derby game on Boxing Day? Be ready for that to finish 9 a side.

Originally Posted By: MISM - WEFC
so what happened for chenns to get sent off coz im with dansilk i cant beleive chenns would stamp thats just not his game?????

Having spoken to Chenns he said that as Daryl took his kick Mark Dennison (Uxbridge 5) went through the back of him and stayed down. When he finally decided to get up he winked at Chenns and said "see you later 10". Ms Chapman then claims to have seen all that happened and sends him off.

I too did not see what happened but I trust Chenns to tell nothing other than the truth.

That number 5 was a muppet of the highest order. He decided to give us the big-un and the old wnaker sign from the safety of the half way line at the final whistle.

If we wanted to be as twatish as him we could probably report him for inciting the crowd.

As the Slough fan said lets hope we don't get Chapman on boxing day, if we do I reckon everyone in the ground should do a sit down protest on the pitch until the FA appoint us an official that won't turn the game into a circus act....they're probably give us Rob Styles then we're be begging to have Chapman back!

Yes we can ask the FA not to appoint certain officials and the FA's response will be to appoint them even more often to our games!

All this crap you read about Fergie telling the FA he doesn't want certain officials at Man U is pie in the sky. The best way to avoid frequent repeat visits from referees is to give them very high marks each time they're here, if you give them low marks they keep sending them back until the marks improve.

Having said that I'm afraid I will have to give a low mark for Saturday and write a report about the performance as it just wasn't good enough even by the poor standards we have already seen this season.

Well said Windsor_Sec.

A very honest post !

One other point - IF you make an approach to the FA about specific Officials, they often wonder if you have a hidden agenda and that can cause you even more problems !