Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-August 17 )

• Photo
    joe12345

• Photo
    Number 10 scores goals

• Photo
    Cannon P.I

• Photo
    Harry Sullivan

Tonights Cup Final.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I don't suppose anyone knows if the Essex Senior Cup game is still on tonight?? I assume it is as the useless Essex FA are bound not to put it off. I was just wondering coz there is nothing on the website and it says in the box at the top that the next game is Sutton...<p>Any help???

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
pretty sure its still on.... i wont be there, cant make monday nights, plus (as has been mentioned by anyone with an i.q. of over 10) this match shud be played either at the end of the season or as last year as a pre season match

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Yeh just looked at the website....it's still on. I'm not expecting to see much of a game - I'd imagine alot of the players on show will be reserves. The essex FA need to look at the attendance from last year i'd bet it will be more then double what we get tonight - the atmosphere last year was superb as well - It won't be that good tonight because Roots Hall is too big for the amount of fans probably going..!! I'll go anyway just to get out the house!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus