Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-September 18 )

• Photo
    GaryFB

• Photo
    Harry J Allstars

• Photo
    PJ!

• Photo
    Jenko

• Photo
    NelsonM

• Photo
    RamsgateMICK

• Photo
    roxya

well done Gravesend

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
the best team won the league, canvey fell well short, and as for Aldershot......well,they were never in it.Bedford will finish in the top 6, but I hear Hayes are meant to be a good side, so perhaps they`ll go straight back up.

offline Cressing Toad

Cressing Toad
  • Reserves
Bit early to make forecasts on next season. This time of year, plenty of players are released and move around. Its the clubs with the best matched group of players that wins in the end. I think Gravesend are a good example of that. I don't suppose (but don't know) their wage bill is anywhere near as high as that of the millionaires club. Canvey had all the flair and excitement in the world - signed Julian Dicks, scored a huge number of goals etc but Gravesend players were there for each other, the team spirit was fabulous and they were consistent. I think they'll need a few new and skilled campaigners to do much good in the conference though.<p>I see it was the same team spirit and club stability that has guided Iron to fourth place in their first season, not a lot of thrills and spills emanating from Cressing Road admittedly, two or three good signings could just put us where Gravesend have been this season. All total conjectur of course.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Well I think Hayes would be favourites and surely Aldershot must get it right eventually, I also think promoted Aylesbury might suprise a few people, I'd think Canvey would be thereabouts but I can't see them winning it, though perehaps I'll be proved wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus