Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Silkmen midfielder Rowe happy to be playing

FF News

Macclesfield Town midfielder Danny Rowe is pleased to be back at the club during their promotion charge.

Rowe scored the winner against Crewe last week and admits finding the net is one aspect he wants to improve on.

“I’ve been a lot more positive and I’m enjoying it. I was pleased with the goal and hopefully I can keep my form going,” said Rowe.

The midfielder started in Saturday’s defeat to Eastleigh and thinks he needs to contribute with scoring more for the side.

“The one thing I’ve been missing since coming back to the club is my goals. I’m really hoping I can get a few more. We’re just taking it one game at a time because that’s what you’ve got to do.”

Macclesfield take on Braintree on Tuesday night hoping to bounce back from Saturday’s defeat at Eastleigh. The Silkmen sit fourth in the league table with a win taking them back up into third place. Braintree on the other hand are in 16th having won eight of their 17 home matches so far this campaign.

Source: www.mtfc.co.uk

Source

Archived