Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-August 17 )

• Photo
    joe12345

• Photo
    Number 10 scores goals

• Photo
    Cannon P.I

• Photo
    Harry Sullivan

Fanborough

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
They seem to be having real problems with who owns their club, After reading their forum I was thinking of claiming a share myself. Every other muppet seems to!!

Looking at their site it seems the whole club is not very settled I hope for their supporters sake Mr Theo comes through reading their threads he seems to be trying to develop a family club.

I have never known a Chairman get on the forum and answer the fans questions and even crack jokes with his son on there, sounds like the chairman has got a real feeling for the club.

I would loved to have witnessed their protest, I bet the cuckoo was bricking it.

Can anyone tell me the best route to get there on Saturday.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
yeah good luck to theo.. the other guys involved seem like real strokers

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Thanks for your support regarding our situation - yes the on-pitch protests were good but we can not do them anymore. Still no situation resolved - so still uncertain!!! Our form has been good with 2 wins out of 2 so it should be an interesting game!!!! How many are you planning to bring down?

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
With it being one of the closer games i would hope for 150-200 but you never can tell. I hear we are welcome in your bar, have you got beer on tap or is it cans like last time?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
We do have beer on tap - Stella, Fosters etc you are more than welcome to come into the clubhouse

offline ken

ken
  • Reserves Coach
hoorah its always a good day out at fanborough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus