Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Early bird tickets 2024/5

12 minutes ago, Reading Rebel said:

First increase in 3 years and still excellent value with the early bird offer at roughly £9 for adults and £8 for concessions.

Membership includes pre season, academy, under 18's, ladies matches and some free tickets.,

I wonder if the line about investing in facilities will be ready in time for the start of the new season or if this is a year or 2 away?

All seems very reasonable. My only concern being that 13-16 year olds now need to pay which may deter them at a time when we are looking to grow numbers....

Of course that is said without any data to back it up and i am sure that the member card scanning data would back up this decision (i.e. demographics etc) so all good

I read somewhere we had sold around 1,000 memberships last season. Can only think a lot of them didn’t use it in the first half of the season? It’s unfortunate the price has increased but I guess it’s not unexpected hopefully we can sell more than last season and see regular 1,000+ home crowds from the start (although that massively depends on results on the pitch!).

7 hours ago, GlenSTFC said:

I read somewhere we had sold around 1,000 memberships last season. Can only think a lot of them didn’t use it in the first half of the season? It’s unfortunate the price has increased but I guess it’s not unexpected hopefully we can sell more than last season and see regular 1,000+ home crowds from the start (although that massively depends on results on the pitch!).

I think under 14's were free last season so I wonder how many of the 1,000 were freebies.

3 years without an increase so if we want improvements done to the ground and the team to progress on the playing side a small increase was inevitable.