Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-August 17 )

• Photo
    AussieACE

• Photo
    always BTFC

• Photo
    Canvey Fan 1926

• Photo
    Rinsewind

• Photo
    danprevett

• Photo
    AquaRedDye

• Photo
    ROGER1960

• Photo
    cerrah_1903

• Photo
    LEGEND1

Dave Theobold

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Saw Dave Theobold play for res's yesterday and thought he played quite well-- scored a good goal too!! Cant see why he shouldn't be given a go-- I mean, its not like we are really solid at the back right now, and I reckon he might just be part of the missing link to stiffen up the back 3 or4--whatever formation Jeff decides to play. Any thoughts?

offline ken

ken
  • Reserves Coach
i think we need a back 4, we need to stop conceding goals, Theobold could very well be a solution

offline A Non E Mouse

A Non E Mouse
  • First XI - Sub
Certain games could warrant four at the back and at the moment I feel, especially away from home, that 4 at the back is justifiable. We didn't have much in the way of a striking option a little while ago and we start every game with a point - just don't conceed.

However, if you give Theobold a run out in central defence he will need to link with "another" central defender. I think this could cause problems where he hasn't been given first team chances. The last thing we need at the moment is two central defenders who have a communications problem.

Might be worth trying him in a three at the back on his own in central defence.

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
With Cowan on the transfer list and Chenners suspended will Theobald be back in favour saturday?

offline blooming barmy bongo

blooming barmy bongo
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
or could it mark the return of Don't mess with me Dobbo!!

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
I think Dobbo is still injured.

offline A Non E Mouse

A Non E Mouse
  • First XI - Sub
Blimey he seems to have been out longer than Lee in comparitive terms.

Would assume that Lee, and possibly Dobbo must be doing some light training by now, or am I rushing them along a little bit.

Be a good christmas present to have Lee back in the side. Wonder if this injury will effect his play when he returns - I have this mental assumption that he will just start one day and create wonders and s**t miracles which I perhaps need to appreciate he might not be able to do.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus