Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont 0 v 1 Epsom & Ewell

Rattled07

A typical CCL game involving two teams out of form with a distinct lack of confidence and an 'indifferent' ref (avoiding abuse from Krooner) although I think the result was probably fair on the basis that there keeper had alot more to do than ours - great save in the final minutes btw.... Nearly as good as Guvs tackle/assault in the last minute near the corner flag!! Ouch!!!

Some of us Mr Crow work for a living and not at a desk.

Why would i be lost for words please explain

As rattled said it was a game between two teams lacking confidence and form but certainly not passion it was an end to end game thoroughly enjoyable apart from the result dont agree with rattled though i thought a draw would have been a fair result but thats life, 2 new strikers up top full of running but first time they have played together, more optimistic for the remainder of the season though just want the season to end to be honest so i can start planning next years assault, roll on July 1st pre season.....

Originally Posted By: mick t
As rattled said it was a game between two teams lacking confidence and form but certainly not passion it was an end to end game thoroughly enjoyable apart from the result dont agree with rattled though i thought a draw would have been a fair result but thats life, 2 new strikers up top full of running but first time they have played together, more optimistic for the remainder of the season though just want the season to end to be honest so i can start planning next years assault, roll on July 1st pre season.....

I just knew you wouldn't!! Football is full of opinions and very rarely are two the same - especially as we got the winner so late on.

The 2 boys up top seemed quite lively and will no doubt get you goals altho maybe they need to work on their pace and acceleration a bit.... wink

Originally Posted By: mick t

Sorry mick but you;ve normally bitten the heads off a few chickens and barbequed the odd ref by now on a Monday busted