Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jordanclayton

Player looking for new club winger/cam

Hello

My name is Jordan Clayton and i am looking for a new club, I am 21 years old and have played for numerous teams in the north west county, I had trials for oldham and accrington stanley as a youth but have never had the true chance to show my potential.

I am living in the north west but happy to travel in the north to a club.

I am a pacey winger who can play on any flank and can also play CAM. I have a good engine and great feet.

If you feel like you would be willing to give me a trial or would like me to come down, please email jmjjclayton@hotmail.co.uk 

thanks for your time

• Similar Content

• By jordanclayton
      Hello

My name is Jordan Clayton and i am looking for a new club, I am 21 years old and have played for numerous teams in the north west county, I had trials for oldham and accrington stanley as a youth but have never had the true chance to show my potential.

I am living in the north west but happy to travel in the north to a club.

I am a pacey winger who can play on any flank and can also play CAM. I have a good engine and great feet.

If you feel like you would be willing to give me a trial or would like me to come down, please email jmjjclayton@hotmail.co.uk 

thanks for your time
    • By AK11
      Hi all, hope you don't mind me posting here.

I'm not sure if anybody here has heard of a player called Christian Bulembi, but he is a striker aged 19 who has previously played for Leyton Orient and Peterborough United. His nationality is DR Congo, and he holds a UK Passport.

Christian is looking for a new club and would love to speak with interested clubs. He is East London based and can be contacted on 07428653709.

No, I'm not his agent by the way! Just seen an ad from him on Football Finder and thought you guys might be interested in him.