Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

INTERVIEW WITH MARK DRAYCOTT OF HUNGERFORD TOWN

@nonleagueball

Best Friend at the club?

Gary Horgan, the Peter Pan of non-league football 38 and still going strong!

Who is the most tight with money?

Easy one, the gaffa - This is my 4th year at the club and he`s yet to buy me so much as a pint! Least he could do really. Never pays his bets off either!

Worst dressed?

Ian `Spud' Herring! When he returned from a holiday in the States, donning some of the worst clobber ever see. Famous for his mustard coulour hoodie.

Dressing room DJ?

Touchy subject, no one has really stepped up this season but Harry Goodger is responsible for the music and does a sloppy job. Just like his finishing!

Best Trainer?

Diak John! Trains how he plays, quick, strong and the angriest human being I have ever met! Not what you need after a days work. 

Worst Trainer?

Charlie Mpi! new signing and fellow striker but you`d never guess if you seen him finishing in training, spends most of training in the park collecting his shanks! But i have to say he`s quality on a Saturday and great to play with.

Teachers Pet?

I have to say our GK Strudds (still don`t know his first name after 3 years) He`s managed to have a trip to Australia and Spain Two seasons running during mid season. And managed still escape and stick from the gaffa! I wouldn`t mind if he could catch a cross! 

First on the dance floor?

Have to say Luke Brewer there! Definitely fancy`s himself as a mover and to his credit, he`s not bad, just need him to be able to pass the ball 10 yards to feet now! Ironic the best dancer is the most uncoordinated player!

Most likely to disgrace themselves at the Christmas party?

Good question! The player will remain nameless, lads had a trip to Benidorm last summer and one of the players was kind enough to buy a round.. Another player ended up spraying most of that round all over the show. And the conclusion was the player who purchased the round started to cry! So the lads will know who that is! Never lived it down!!

Biggest moaner? 

Certainly not me ;) I`ll go for Matty Day! A born winge-bag, every referee will testify to that! God knows how much he`s paid in fines for dissent!

A week in Vegas with the lads or a week with the wife in Barbados?

No brainer, Vegas! Iv`e got 2 kids who can barely manage a two hour flight to Spain so Barbados is unthinkable! Plus Vegas Isn`t too bad I suppose!

What`s your favourite biscuit?

Haha easy chocolate digestive!

Please follow us on twitter @nonleagueball 

Archived