Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mariners Agree Extended Loan Deal For Defender Parslow

FF News

Daniel Parslow will stay with Conference club Grimsby Town until the end of the season on loan from League Two side York City.

The 29-year-old has been at Town for a second loan spell and Paul Hurst was keen to keep Parslow here for the run-in.

He's already made seventeen appearances for The Mariners, having impressed Hurst in a variety of positions.

Hurst said: "At times, we've had to change the back four around through injuries and suspension and to have the likes of Danny and Carl Magnay, who can play in so many different positions has been a huge help to us.

"I know Danny still, to a degree, sees himself as a centre-half, but he can also play in holding midfield or either full-back role with no problem so he's a massive help to me.

"He's also no trouble at all. He's one of those players who comes in, does his job with no fuss and I don't have to worry one iota in terms of what he's doing away from here – he's a true professional."

Source: Grimsby Town FC

Source

Archived