Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kittrick There wont be Any Panic Buys

FF News

The Bucks chief, who has already made six signings in January, is keen to strengthen his squad further for their ongoing Conference Premier relegation battle.

But he will have no qualms about turning to the loan window, which opens in a week's time, if the right deals cannot be done today.

"I am sure that in the next week or so we will get a couple in but I am not going to rush into something for the sake of a week," said Kittrick, who saw Saturday's clash at Grimsby Town postponed two-and-a-half hours before kick-off due to a waterlogged pitch.

"I'd like two more in, but if we don't get what we want today then it will be after the Eastleigh game on Saturday because the window opens again for loans then.

Kittrick, who is known to be in the market for a striker, will also cast an eye over Birmingham City's young prospects when they visit the New Bucks Head tomorrow night (7pm).

The Bucks have arranged a friendly game against a Blues XI, which is expected to include several of their under-21s, in place of the postponed home match against Gateshead.

Telford were due to meet the north-east outfit in a Conference Premier game but that clash was called off last week because the visitors have an outstanding FA Trophy replay against fellow Conference side Wrexham.

And Kittrick said: "It will give us a run out and Birmingham have got some under-21 players that they have indicated are going to be up for loan, so it gives me a chance to have a look at that."

Admission to the game is £4 for adults and £2 for Under-16s.

Source

Archived